#39 - 09/04/11 - Dundee Utd 2-0 Saints - SPL

Just starting this thread now while I have time. Obviously the **** game is first.

The other reason I am staring this today is so I can mention The Muirton Park Travel club bus to Tannadice. Bus is only half full I am told and given the support we seem to be taking to Hampden , I am very disappointed with this. It may be that fans are leaving it until after the Rangers game but I want to appeal to you all to get on the phone and get a seat booked. Bus leaves the Tulloch Club at 12.30 and will be picking up at the usual places en-route

Burrelton

Scone

Bridgend

Dunkeld Road .....

Will then be dropping off at the Cleppy bar ( around 1.30pm) for those of you who require hydration. and at the ground for the rest of us. No walk required to and from the Railway station...and all for the princely sum of £9 members £11 non members.

Buses like this and the 208 need your support ALL SEASON long, not just for the big games. If we don't use em we will eventually lose them..

So come on get on the phone............ call 01738 621 541

Thanks for your time...:wink:

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a hefty profit on a full bus is it not Ghostie.

I have no idea MS but I am looking to find out..:D Lot of buses this season have not been full though and Tania who now helps organise the buses said on FB regarding the Arabs game......

Also the bus for next weekend is only half full, so we are losing money again on a bus. We only make about £50 on a full bus so if its half full we lose loads.

So it would seem that in fact it is only a very small profit on a full bus....

and i believe the twoser is £8 and £10 for adults so the price is about right..

we are £8 members & £10 non members every match

£6 u14 & oap & £8 non members.

£5 yearly membership.

Not alot of profit on full buses.

Probably lost out on at least 7 games so far this season, someimes £100 a time loss.

It soon adds up.

But prices have to be kept low to attract bodies.

we are £8 members & £10 non members every match

£6 u14 & oap & £8 non members.

£5 yearly membership.

Not alot of profit on full buses.

Probably lost out on at least 7 games so far this season, someimes £100 a time loss.

It soon adds up.

But prices have to be kept low to attract bodies.

And rightly so John. You and Bev are to be commended for your efforts

I'd have Robertson in the starting XI again. I'd imagine Ando will be benched again, purely because Maybury did a good job V Glasgow Rangers tonight and Del will have half a mind on the semi next week with Ando in his thoughts for starting.

I'd have Robertson in the starting XI again. I'd imagine Ando will be benched again, purely because Maybury did a good job V Glasgow Rangers tonight and Del will have half a mind on the semi next week with Ando in his thoughts for starting.

Agree re JR....take these opportunities to get his match (& general) fitness up and we could have a player there.

Maybury played well and deserves to stay in the side. Doobs looks to be free of the injury with no after effects so probably doesn't need a rest.

Ando HAS to start in the semi - we need him to help out the full backs, particularly Danny, giving cover if Humphrey pushes the ball past him

Ando at left back? Has done a job there before. As long as he doesn't try to play football and just defends.

Nah..he is wasted there. He was always unlucky earlier in his Saints career IMO as when he got a chance in the 1st team, it was often at full back and it's not his best position.

We cant go playing our best right back at centre half and our best centre half at left back :neutral:

Nah..he is wasted there. He was always unlucky earlier in his Saints career IMO as when he got a chance in the 1st team, it was often at full back and it's not his best position.

We cant go playing our best right back at centre half and our best centre half at left back :neutral:

OK people are saying Maybury deserves to be in the team. Anderson is our best centre half and Mackay our best right back according to you. Maybury cant play left back we have seen that so are you suggesting Doobs at left back? :laugh:

OK people are saying Maybury deserves to be in the team. Anderson is our best centre half and Mackay our best right back according to you. Maybury cant play left back we have seen that so are you suggesting Doobs at left back? :laugh:

7 across the back :D

Depends on Ando's fitness...we may start with the same 4 as last night...if Ando is fit...Maybury will likely drop out and Dave will go back to right back. That is our best back four and the one we need in top form for the semi.

Harsh on Maybury, but I think he knows that he was brought in for cover...doesn't mean he has to like it

Top 6 gone now.

Much as I`d like us to get as high up the league as poss`,I think we should start playing players that will probably be here next season.

Not that we probably have enough players to play a team that will be here .