MoM Awards - Rnd 38 - Rangers (h)

MoM vs Rangers  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've been a big critic of Alan Maybury but thought he had a really decent game defensively tonight, although he maybe wasn't up against the best player in the world. The two centre backs strolled it and as a result I don't think up until Naismith scored, Enckelman's only action had been to pick the ball out of the net. He took a great catch in the first half too I guess.

Davidson and Millar have set very high standards in the past few weeks but felt they dipped a bit tonight. Would be easy to say we were playing Rangers but as touched upon by several others, they are Rangers in name only, that was a poor side we faced tonight. Liam Craig still isn't quite there and Mooner unfortunately looked like someone who hadn't started a game in a year. He'll be better for that run though and it was always going to take him a wee while to get going.

Much prefer Invincibile out wide and thought Robertson was fine but no more. He's another that hasn't played for a long time though.

Logical choice is probably between the two centre backs but gonna give Maybury the nod.

Also, having discussed it (i.e. he finally replied to my PM and then I finally got round to getting back to him) with The ghost of Jim Morton, the Scottish Cup semi-final against Motherwell will be the final match that will count towards the WAP Player of the Year award. The polls will obviously continue running after that though and the player with the most points after the final match will receive the much sought after no trophy at all for the WAP Man of the Match Awards 2010/11.

A Young Player of the Year poll and the Goal of the Season poll will be up at some point in the near future.

Also, having discussed it (i.e. he finally replied to my PM and then I finally got round to getting back to him) with The ghost of Jim Morton, the Scottish Cup semi-final against Motherwell will be the final match that will count towards the WAP Player of the Year award. The polls will obviously continue running after that though and the player with the most points after the final match will receive the much sought after no trophy at all for the WAP Man of the Match Awards 2010/11.

A Young Player of the Year poll and the Goal of the Season poll will be up at some point in the near future.

'boot time an awe:laugh:

Went for Maybury as he played solid throughout.

Mackay was the only other player who can be happy with their performance tonight.

Muzz won a couple of headers and one tackle which wrongly made it look like he had a good game. Im sure he's out celebrating his team's win tonight anyway

Midge was getting frustrated with the lack of movement around him which stopped him from playing his game. Unfortunate as Midge has delivered almost every game this season but you cant pick out a pass if noones there

Robertson looked good to start with but there was no communication between him and Invincible, a very poor attack tonight.

Mooner was just a passenger tonight, hes not up to speed and he's only just starting to come into a game. I'm looking forward to seeing him when he is back to his best but tonight was not his night.

Danny will be hurting enough after that howler so I wont pass any comment on that!

Overall an average performance against a Rangers side that was there for the taking. We'll get humped at hampden if we perform like that a week on saturday

Personally I thought Moon, considering he has not played for many a moon, was excellent.

thought he was really poor, yard off the pace. to be expected i suppose.

if it was the semi Del wouldn't have played him i don't think.

needs to up his game threefold if he wants that semi place.