Football Fans In Training

Tranmere Saintee

Anybody who feels in the need of a bit of fitness, removal of a bit of weight then the good news is that FFIT is recruiting for the next session already, the bad news is that it will probably be about September before it starts.

From the Football Fans In Training' site on Facebook:-

'We are now recruiting for Year 2 of the FFIT Programme. If you are interested please register your interest at ffit@sphsu.mrc.ac.uk or alternatively call 0800 389 2129 or text 88802.

Please leave your contact details and state which club you would like to attend the course!'

For those that still don't subscribe to our Facebook page, Monday's walking club is cancelled due to an irritation called the SPL organising a clash of interests. We will instead move it to Thursday evening at 6.30 which should suit most regulars and indeed might encourage a few others down.

• 2 weeks later...
For anybody who may be interested and is not on facebook or on Si's hit list:-

Simon has been in touch, starting the fitness classes tomorrow evening (Monday 16th) outside Bells at 20:00hrs, £25 for 10 weeks.

i am not on pussbook,dont know about a hit list but i will do it.just seen this am i too late?i work shifts.

• 2 months later...

Next Monday is the last of our 10 sessions and Simon is happy/keen to carry on if there is enough interest. He will discuss it next week and is hoping to contact some of our missing guys this week.

He is thinking along the lines of maybe doing a short block of 4 or 5 weeks due to the closing in of the nights as the earliest he can possibly get there for is 19:30.

I think out of the 10 guys there tonight the majority were defo in favour of keeping it going.

Next Monday is the last of our 10 sessions and Simon is happy/keen to carry on if there is enough interest. He will discuss it next week and is hoping to contact some of our missing guys this week.

He is thinking along the lines of maybe doing a short block of 4 or 5 weeks due to the closing in of the nights as the earliest he can possibly get there for is 19:30.

I think out of the 10 guys there tonight the majority were defo in favour of keeping it going.

i will do it .tell simple simon templar am in .when?

Count me back in please.

Count me out Matey. Going back to basics and doing some leg work instead.

• 4 weeks later...