Murray Davidson

Ali91

i was in the sarcastic side seems alot of people are just writing things putting reliable source and suddenly its gospel, like jimmy jambo the dog walker overheard a phone call to real madrid so its def happening

Agreed is very annoying, need to stick theses posts in a 'reliable source' thread instead of a transfer rumors one!!! :)

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where have these knobbers come from.

My granny's said,her window cleaner has an auntie who shagged a policeman that used to arrest a guy that went to school with suppa Ali and she says she's got dimensia and does nae know what she's talking about.

You get me.

Such a friendly welcome to the forum, sorry for trying to provide some information you moody git!

A friend of mine went to school with Murray and was speaking to him this evening. He has signed for Rangers, was there today. No doubt will be announced in the next couple of days. All the best Muzza.

I am informed that Saints have received a second, very substantial offer for Davidson at some point this evening. Thats come from a 3rd party who had spoken with a "good source" from within McDiarmid. No further info on exact amounts however, it's understood to be over double the initial offer.

Where have these knobbers come from.

My granny's said,her window cleaner has an auntie who shagged a policeman that used to arrest a guy that went to school with suppa Ali and she says she's got dimensia and does nae know what she's talking about.

You get me.

And yet, they both could still be proved to be correct

Put the toys back in the pram. There are about 8 different stories on the Rangers buying Muzz thing. We had over a hundred guests on here yesterday, and a new poster comes along with yet another 'good source' on the matter. Forgive us for being sceptical, especially if you are to read how many good sources suggest utter nonsense on followfollow.

If you wanted people to take you seriously, then a better first post than this

A friend of mine went to school with Murray and was speaking to him this evening. He has signed for Rangers, was there today. No doubt will be announced in the next couple of days. All the best Muzza.

If you are correct, and being truthful, surely you'd have introduced this statement of fact a bit better.

Would hate for him to go there as well!!

Why cant a team from down south come in with a ridiculously high offer....please.....

Murray Davidson saga. A revealing feature in the Glasgow Herald criticises Rangers' woeful transfer strategies this summer:

"RANGERS’ approach to transfer negotiations was heavily criticised by Bursaspor yesterday as their attempt to sign Kenny Miller was dismissed as inadequate.

Miller was in talks with Cardiff City last night and is expected to undergo a medical today after the Welsh club agreed a fee with Bursaspor while the Turks accused Rangers of making a “ridiculously low” offer for the 31-year-old Scotland forward."

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/rangers/cardiff-close-in-on-miller-as-ibrox-bid-is-ridiculed-1.1113157

''He's a proven SPL player of two years and if he had been wearing a Rangers shirt last season I'm sure he would have been capped already.''

I have taken the quote above from what Geoff Brown has said in The Courier. I am glad that he has highlighted the fact, that players when at a ''non-old firm'' team. really dont have a look in internationally.

You must play for Celtic/Rangers or an English side to be really considered.

Alan Main, was the best goalkeeper Scotland had around 10 years ago, but still Scotland went for a Celtic diddy in Rab Douglas.... And Calum Davidson, never got capped while at Saints but did not so long after leaving to go down south.

If only the Scottish media and ''mafia'' (as Vlad would call the SFA) stoped being old-firm biased. Our international set up would be alot better.

I hope Geoff takes Rangers for all they've got. Murray is off Internaional standard, but wears the wrong colour of blue domestically.

I hate Weegies!

''He's a proven SPL player of two years and if he had been wearing a Rangers shirt last season I'm sure he would have been capped already.''

I have taken the quote above from what Geoff Brown has said in The Courier. I am glad that he has highlighted the fact, that players when at a ''non-old firm'' team. really dont have a look in internationally.

Alan Main, was the best goalkeeper Scotland had around 10 years ago, but still Scotland went for a Celtic diddy in Rab Douglas.... And Calum Davidson, never got capped while at Saints but did not so long after leaving to go down south.

If only the Scottish media and ''mafia'' (as Vlad would call the SFA) stoped being old-firm biased. Our international set up would be alot better.

I hope Geoff takes Rangers for all they've got. Murray is off Internaional standard, but wears the wrong colour of blue domestically.

I hate Weegies!

In fairness, Craig Levein is prepared to pick non OF

I hate Weegies!

My dislike of old paw Broon of Eberdeen stems from this time as well.

John O`neil who was outstanding for us was never picked for Scotland.

He moved to Hibs and as if by magic a cap appeared.