Murray Davidson

Ali91

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOT< HOT< HOT..

Not a time to come as its humid as hell.....and can also be a bit smelly... Like dens...

Phfff.... Lucky you pishy Scottish weather as per in Edinburgh, though it's actually sunny today so not too bad. not exactly hot though. Ach well South of France in two weeks for me :) Now that will be hot!!

Though I would be pleased for Muzz to "step up", there is such a history of young lads gone to the old firm and never get a proper chance. Would be horrible experience to see him playing against us in a *** top though.

... or in some kind of friendly or reserve game between the clubs. Is that not what these Rangers fans are talking like.

Davidson has obvious talents that make him a big player for us. His workrate, pressing of the ball and tackling make a big difference to us.

He does have weaknesses though that will need to be worked on if he is to move on to the Premiership. His close control could improve and it would be good to see him look for the ball a little more. Luckily Morris, Moon and Millar are good at retaining the ball, thus it isn't noticed as much.

Hopefully he will add a few more goals to his tally for us aswell. The timing of his runs into the box can be brillaint, just a matter of him being given some service and putting the ball away.

This could well be a make or break season for Murray. Keep the performance level up for another season and he should get his big move to England.

I dont see what the big deal is with Murray, I dont feel in the games that i saw him in last season (about half the games) he didnt impress me

Not that I agree with this but I kinda get where you are coming from. If we do lose Muzz, I don't think it will have that big an impact.

He is a great player to have in the team, but, if we get decent money for him, then would not be totally gutted if he went