Murray Davidson

Ali91

Not that I agree with this but I kinda get where you are coming from. If we do lose Muzz, I don't think it will have that big an impact.

He is a great player to have in the team, but, if we get decent money for him, then would not be totally gutted if he went

You only have to look at the Semi-Final though to show that he will be missed. When every other player was having their worst performance in a Saints shirt all season Muzz was like a man posessed and was arguably the best player on the pitch.

In the first half of last season I would agree that Davidson had his weaknesses but I'd argue towards the end of the season he was working his way through them. I noticed huge improvements in his touch and control and he started adding a new attacking dimension to his game, moving past players and driving at the defence. He had 2 or 3 efforts at goal from distance in that Semi-final and I seen that style of play creeping into his game in the latter stages of the season. I really think he's going to turn out to be a top player.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You only have to look at the Semi-Final though to show that he will be missed. When every other player was having their worst performance in a Saints shirt all season Muzz was like a man posessed and was arguably the best player on the pitch.

In the first half of last season I would agree that Davidson had his weaknesses but I'd argue towards the end of the season he was working his way through them. I noticed huge improvements in his touch and control and he started adding a new attacking dimension to his game, moving past players and driving at the defence. He had 2 or 3 efforts at goal from distance in that Semi-final and I seen that style of play creeping into his game in the latter stages of the season. I really think he's going to turn out to be a top player.

Dont get me wrong, I really rate him. I just think that with the midfield options we have now, his loss may not have as big an impact as say a team that loses it's top scorer.

Delighted if he stays for another season

Edited by Edstar101

Just heard from a Rangers fan at work with usually good insider knowledge that Murray will be signing for Rangers this week.

Ranger's fan colleague has just admitted his insider informtion was relating to the 4/5 yr deal that Steve Davis signed last night.

So hopefully Murray leaving for TFOD rumours are not be true.

:)

Ranger's fan colleague has just admitted his insider informtion was relating to the 4/5 yr deal that Steve Davis signed last night.

So hopefully Murray leaving for TFOD rumours are not be true.

:)

:roll:

don't you just hate rumours at this time of year. Thanks for clearing it up though. Good outcome.