Murray Davidson

Ali91

Guest Mongy Max

450k plus a player I hope! tight feckers. good luck to the lad if he goes, i think we will be ok in the middle of the park without him. Hopefully that money will be used wisely to get a winger in, sign subo and haber.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he goes to rangers he will hardly play compared to what he would here. I'm sure a better/ bigger team than rangers will come in for him over the course of this season.

If it is rangers though, I'm sure we can push them for quite a large fee now that they apparently have money. They went from 300k to 1.5m for Lee Wallace....

One. They offers 1m and it was rejected.

I am a bit perplexed that anyone would go from offering £300,000 for a player, to adding an extra £700,000 then another £500,000. They didn't test Hearts resolve for very long trying to get him on the cheap.

I am quite disappointed in the article on the official site about Davidson. He's clearly very much for sale and if Rangers match the valuation, he's gone. I'd have preferred to see us tell them, quite simply, he's not for sale. That's obviously not the case.

I am a bit perplexed that anyone would go from offering £300,000 for a player, to adding an extra £700,000 then another £500,000. They didn't test Hearts resolve for very long trying to get him on the cheap.

I am quite disappointed in the article on the official site about Davidson. He's clearly very much for sale and if Rangers match the valuation, he's gone. I'd have preferred to see us tell them, quite simply, he's not for sale. That's obviously not the case.

this is naive in the extreme. Of course he's for sale, for the right price, as are all of our players.

You need to be a realist Sam. Muzz was always gonna go. He needs a higher level and we need the cash. I am delighted we have knocked back Rangers and I really hope he goes somewhere other than the OF but I have been resigned since the end of the season to his departure..

agreed, it's very disappointing, but you're simply not going to get Saints saying someone is "not for sale". It's never been the case and never will be.

Spot on. The biggest disappointment is the face he looks to be going to TFOD. Of course he is for sale. Beyond the fact that we hate the dominance of the OF, their appalling fans, and all the other nonsense that goes with them, McCoist and McKinnes are old colleagues, the clubs are businesses, and player transfers are a step removed from all the crap. I hope Muzz does well, and McCoist is more open to playing young talent than Walter was.