FA Cup Semi Final

Honest Saints Fan

Bolton take on Stoke tomorrow.

Owen Coyle has a chance to take his players to Wembley for the FA Cup Final and I will be cheering him and his team on from my couch. All the best OC.

I really hate Stoke, they are a horrible club with thuggy fans. Lived with Stoke fan a couple years ago and he was a dickhead, hated them ever since.

Mon the Bolton!

Man Utd v Man City currently 0-0 in the other Semi Final.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OC is a great guy and no-one deserves an FA Cup Final more than him.

Well I don't know him so I can't confirm or deny that. However, maybe Tony Pulis is a great guy and deserves a cup final? Safe to say I do not have an interest either way. Hopefully it's better than this evenings effort from the Manchester clubs.

Well I don't know him so I can't confirm or deny that. However, maybe Tony Pulis is a great guy and deserves a cup final? Safe to say I do not have an interest either way. Hopefully it's better than this evenings effort from the Manchester clubs.

Well the way he makes Stoke play, he certainly doesn't deserve a semi-final.

Yeah tonights game has been a non-event. One goal and a horror challenge from Scholes.

El Classico on the other hand should be a good game tonight.

I went to see Stoke play in their 4-0 victory over Newcastle and it certainly wasn't all long balls and throw ins. They played with two wingers, and one of the goals in particular was a pretty special piece of play from a number of players. Stoke are a team prone to cliches from people who don't really watch them that often.

However, I still don't like them! It annoys Mark! :laugh:

I went to see Stoke play in their 4-0 victory over Newcastle and it certainly wasn't all long balls and throw ins. They played with two wingers, and one of the goals in particular was a pretty special piece of play from a number of players. Stoke are a team prone to cliches from people who don't really watch them that often.

However, I still don't like them! It annoys Mark! :laugh:

I had to watch them on the tele/internet for a whole season when I lived in Sweden :cry:

Bolton take on Stoke tomorrow.

Owen Coyle has a chance to take his players to Wembley for the FA Cup Final and I will be cheering him and his team on from my couch. All the best OC.

I really hate Stoke, they are a horrible club with thuggy fans. Lived with Stoke fan a couple years ago and he was a dickhead, hated them ever since.

Mon the Bolton!

Man Utd v Man City currently 0-0 in the other Semi Final.

i totally agree and i said something very similar in another thread, although i had about 3 or 4 people giving me abuse because of it, one of them even said... "its just aswell muzz isnt here" :laugh:, Well folks muzzz is here now, and he doesnt seem to give a shit and also seems quite proud of the thuggish nature of stoke.

COME ON BOLTON & Owen Coyle

i totally agree and i said something very similar in another thread, although i had about 3 or 4 people giving me abuse because of it, one of them even said... "its just aswell muzz isnt here" :laugh:, Well folks muzzz is here now, and he doesnt seem to give a shit and also seems quite proud of the thuggish nature of stoke.

COME ON BOLTON & Owen Coyle

Peace bro :)