Summer Transfer Rumours 2011

Davie81

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suffice to say, if these signings of Sandaza, Subo, Haber etc become reality, Mr McInnes wasn’t telling porky pies with his exciting signings talk after all.

I reckon mannus, Subo & Haber all in by the weekend. Sandaza I very much doubt. Would be happy with that though...

Funnily enough I had. What's your point? It says that they will see him in Tallinn next week. Tallinn us in Europe so Mannus will play for Shamrock Rovers in Europe so that backs up what I said. Last night may have been his last home game.

Too much information coming out about Mannus and Sandaza. Perhaps the publicity will drive them into the clutches of a club with a higher profile.

Hope not of course.

I was thinking something similar.

At least we've blasted Fourth Division Torquay United out of the water wages wise. Maybe the SPL's not that bad after all.

I see in todays Kilmarnock Post that they have terminated their contract with Gary Harkins -so it looks as if that could be a possible signing.

You are being mischievous young man! The Kilmarnock Post?

There is a Kilmarnock Standard but there is no mention of this!

Funnily enough I had. What's your point? It says that they will see him in Tallinn next week. Tallinn us in Europe so Mannus will play for Shamrock Rovers in Europe so that backs up what I said. Last night may have been his last home game.

Point is by reading this post in the paper it would "appear" that it may have been his last game and is being linked strongly with us.....

I really hope Del learns from last seasons mistakes and does not put Haber out on the wing.

Drop them for no apparent reason (not even on the bench), bring them in from nowhere, play them out of position, keep the favourites in the side even if they're having a shocking run. These are all things Derek's prone to doing.

Not even if that one was Sandaza?

Since Derek's words were plural (exciting signings) then only one signing wouldn't qualify. :laugh:

Point is by reading this post in the paper it would "appear" that it may have been his last game and is being linked strongly with us.....

But won't be in by the weekend as you had reckoned. It's very clear he will be in Tallin next week. It's actually down there in black and white.

Do I expect him to join after next week? Yes.

Drop them for no apparent reason (not even on the bench), bring them in from nowhere, play them out of position, keep the favourites in the side even if they're having a shocking run. These are all things Derek's prone to doing.

Since Derek's words were plural (exciting signings) then only one signing wouldn't qualify. :laugh:

Smart arse :laugh:

Have you ever seen good players take time to settle at a new club? No of course you haven't because all players immediately play to their 100% potential when they join a club. You can therefore judge all players on one performance. If players do not cut it in their first game for Saints they are subsequently always going to be absolutely shite. Also, all players who play amazingly well on their first game will turn out to be club legends.

Your simplification of Football is, to be blunt, bollocks.

personal opinion mate,

just going by what i saw, and what i saw was shit,

ive seen him a couple of times for ross county and he was shit then too

i see a trend running through his performances...

SHIT!