Summer Transfer Rumours 2011

Davie81

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he not looking at either Rangers or Celtic?

Probably, but my thinking is that he does not seem to be on their radar at the moment and he maybe needs another season here to really get noticed by them. Get him on a 2 year contract and you could potentially make some money on him after a season

Eremenko was on 10k a week in Ukraine, Kilmarnock were supposedely paying 3k a week of that and his bonuses. I would have taken Sherridan back but with Haber and Subo can't see much point. Last I heard of him he was away to try his luck in the MLS. Also seen Bob Harris is on trial at Blackpool, still think he would have been good for us even with Davidson coming back, one for the future

Would have been a very good signing, his ratio for goals whilst at Saints was very good and his pace troubled many defenders. He is only on trial at Hibs anyway, so wait and see.

Well no doubt, this will please the Sheridan haters on here. I would take him back in an instant. 6 goals in 12 starts is as good as any striker who has been at the club in recent years. I worry he will come back to haunt us.....?

Would have been a very good signing, his ratio for goals whilst at Saints was very good and his pace troubled many defenders. He is only on trial at Hibs anyway, so wait and see.

Very frustrating player. Has all the ability needed to be a top top player but for some reason he just doesn't get into some games. He could go from bullying Sol Bamba for 90 minutes to bottling 50/50's with David Templeton the next week.

If you could harness the player who ripped Hibs to shreds you'd get a real star.

Well no doubt, this will please the Sheridan haters on here. I would take him back in an instant. 6 goals in 12 starts is as good as any striker who has been at the club in recent years. I worry he will come back to haunt us.....?

Those stats are better than any striker we have had in recent years and liked what I saw on the couple of occasions during that 12 matches when we ventured back to watch Saints that season. His goal against Rangers was sublime. Have him back in an instance without a shadow of doubt.

Apologies if its been posted before:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14078009.stm

I always thought he was quite lazy as a player....but good for a goal.

I would sign him in a flash if it were possible. I knew there was more to Calderwood than people were implying, what Hibs need most is a few years stability. Like us they'll be challenging fora top six place. ICT and/or Killie to drop out but we'll see.

I hope Sheridan fails his trial.

In my opinion a minimum of two strikers and a goalkeeper.

i agree with you, i think we could do with a right back, as i like McKay at CB. Cillian Sheridan in my opinion was lazy but done what he was there to do, if we vcould get him on decent wage worth a shout! also should do what Brentford done and get promising young players on a season long loan to see if they do the job. As for the keeper, that McGovern is not bad atall at County, may be worth a risk since he will be free and cheap wages!