End of season booze up

st Tommy

Hey guys, i know its not quite the end of the season yet, but i will be returning to the Burgh for a weekend at the end of the month (before i head back to Canada) so wanted to see if anyone is keen to get some beers on the go and the end of the season seems as good an excuse as any! I was hoping to go out on Friday 27th May, probably somewhere in town rather than the Tav (any suggestions??). Anyways, hopefully this is enough notice for Chopper to come up with an excuse on why he is only drinking orange juice (:wink:), Nelly to get permission from the wife, Craig to start walking and Nold and Dougie to start pre drinking :laugh:

I'm away as well! You timed this trip back poorly Tommy. Me and Nikki are away in Ireland, coming back on Monday 30th, so if you're still about would be good to catch up. I'll send you a message on pussbook in the next couple of days - can't get into it at work unfortunately.

Are you guys away just for the weekend? Are you going together?! :wink:

Not sure where Nold's off to but I'm off up north! Got a wedding reception in Perth on the Friday then in Aberdeen on the Saturday. Will be back on the Sunday though if you're still about (or even the Monday holiday - got to love the English bank holidays!)

Not sure where Nold's off to but I'm off up north! Got a wedding reception in Perth on the Friday then in Aberdeen on the Saturday. Will be back on the Sunday though if you're still about (or even the Monday holiday - got to love the English bank holidays!)

Monday holiday?! wtf?? Is that two short weeks in a row for you then??

Ill be around on Monday afternoon/evening so can get a pint in the Tav or something...I will give you a shout when im back in town.

• 2 weeks later...
Good to see you boys over the weekend - cheers for making it out!!

I will see if i can make it over for at least one game next season, but probably just the cup final! :laugh:

Aye sorry I couldn't make it along earlier in the night but it was good bumping into you in Fingers piano bar.

Hopefully we'll see you soon