St Mirren Away

Me and Nikki are both going. Any plans for a few beers before the game? Tickets are £13 now if you phone up St Murn.

You taking the train Neil, or driving, if on train say what time you are leaving at and will get the same one, I think usual Glasgow train times every 15 minutes, if not can meet for beers in Paisley, you have the local knowledge for that neck of the woods

See you at the game tonight

Edited by crieffsaintandy

You taking the train Neil, or driving, if on train say what time you are leaving at and will get the same one, I think usual Glasgow train times every 15 minutes, if not can meet for beers in Paisley, you have the local knowledge for that neck of the woods

See you at the game tonight

We're staying in Bishopton on Saturday night, so we'll be driving through early doors, dumping the car at Nikki's folks and then getting the train back into either Glasgow or Paisley for a few pre-match beers. I'll speak to you tonight to arrange something.

Getting the 10:30 or 10:45 train will be in Glasgow at 11;20 or 11:37, Tractor Boy meeting us through there, he is getting the 12:15 train, Nelly wiil give you a bell when we arrive to see if you are there already/or just arriving and what boozer to meet you in.

Come on get yourselves along Mr Nold, Thomas, you both swaying last night!!