Lee Clarks Barmy Army

Dr Christmas Jones

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk of a minibus to the final.Will be happy with a car load.Well done lads.35,000 tickets for Old Trafford.We will sell that and any more we get as we've taken 30,000 to wembley 3 times.I'm sure I'm right that we've never lost a play-off final.

braw.where is the mini bus leaving from,huddersfield high street?and how the feck will you get 30000 in ,is it a tardis?

wheres the mini bus goin frae.
Just a 7 seater with 5 on it at the moment.

Wonder if Geoff would ever do this-

This Sunday, HTAFC play at, The Theatre of Dreams, Old Trafford in the play off final. I have personally pledged £3000 to enable 200 under privileged school children (aged 8 to 11) from the poorest areas of Huddersfield the opportunity to have a day out to remember for the rest of their lives.Dean Hoyle,Huddersfield town Chairman

Edited by Dr Christmas Jones

#htafc's Chairman Dean Hoyle is paying for tickets to allow youngsters from the poorer areas of Huddersfield to go to Old Trafford...

why would geoff pay for tickets for youngsters from poorer areas of huddersfield to go to old trafford. :roll:

This Sunday, HTAFC play at, The Theatre of Dreams, Old Trafford in the play off final. I have personally pledged £3000 to enable 200 under privileged school children (aged 8 to 11) from the poorest areas of Huddersfield the opportunity to have a day out to remember for the rest of their lives.Dean Hoyle,Huddersfield town Chairman

During the day fans and local businesses have raised this amount to over £20,000

In a matter of hours.

Great stuff

Just heard some posh fans on SSN saying the only reason we are taking 31000 is because its at Old Trafford and if it had been at Wembley they would of taken 30,000 instead of the 15,000 traveling today.They also said they've won all games against us this season.

Thats it,lets get into these tubes now.