Good Luck Motherwell. Get right intae them..

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's a good one from someone on this forum, a forum that is consistantly critical of Celtic and theis songs, but doesn't appear to be so critical of the only team to have faced charges for their song book, and still no song names :roll:

I have not been critical of Celtic and have supported celtic fans on this forum.

There were you can;t hide from it.

A question I would like to ask you. Why do you refer to celtic as just plain old celtic but you always give the other lot their full Sunday title of The Glasgow Rangers. Do you prefer Oranges to Grapes?

There's Queens Park Rangers. There's Berwick Rangers. There's Glasgow Rangers.

For the avoidance of doubt. Simple as that.

Sellik and The Glasgow Rangers? hmmmm maybe jamiebhoy has a point here.

Yea.

Wait till I consult the two brain cells I have left after downing 3 bottles of buckfast in quick succession followed by sniffing some hammerite thinners and snorting some white powder...

...Yea, i'm definitely a fan of Glasgow Rangers.

Why didn't I notice that before? Why didn't someone tell me?:cry:

I've been going on the wrong supporters' bus for years...:sad:

See what i find funny. They spend there days here bleeting about being the victims. How poor old ireland has been treated so bad, ohh the homeland.

Have you ever been to ireland ?? Nope.

Maybe you should as no one over there is moaning about being victims. They even had the queen over last week. Look how well that went. The nationalists even shook her hand. Move on, your time is in the past. Democracy has won. Voters have the power over the gun. Your kind are history.

I used to hate both sides of the OF equally....but now, because of some recent new 'members', I defo hate Celtic more :evil:

I do not hate either side of the OF.

To hate them I would need to care about them.

And I do not.

Simple.:cool: