Couple of pictures of the Cup Final Fan displays

StephanieBarr

no they never

Eh yes they did.

Green Brigade Statement- "We will be organising a display for the cup final on Saturday against Motherwell. This one will be perhaps our most ambitious and intricate yet in terms of design. We ask all those in the East stand to help us in pulling this off, as we need 100% participation in order for it to work. We'd greatly appreciate if you could pass this along to anyone you know who is going to match.

Lets hope that we can out-do them both in colour and noise!

http://www.steelmenonline.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=10380&st=260

Eh yes they did.

Green Brigade Statement- "We will be organising a display for the cup final on Saturday against Motherwell. This one will be perhaps our most ambitious and intricate yet in terms of design. We ask all those in the East stand to help us in pulling this off, as we need 100% participation in order for it to work. We'd greatly appreciate if you could pass this along to anyone you know who is going to match.

Lets hope that we can out-do them both in colour and noise!

http://www.steelmenonline.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=10380&st=260

Bollocks...there is no way both sets of fans could have organised identical displays....both covering 13 sections etc etc. Where did the money come from? Who printed the cards?

At the most, they may have been consulted about it to ask them to promote participation

Bollocks...there is no way both sets of fans could have organised identical displays....both covering 13 sections etc etc. Where did the money come from? Who printed the cards?

At the most, they may have been consulted about it to ask them to promote participation

I honestly think you argue just for the sake of it, if I said a blackboard was black, you would say it was white would'nt you Albert? the Green Brigade organised the display end of.

I honestly think you argue just for the sake of it, if I said a blackboard was black, you would say it was white would'nt you Albert? the Green Brigade organised the display end of.

Not if it was a whiteboard....the problem is that I don't believe any of your shit

So, how did they manage to organise it that the Motherwell display was exactly the same as the Celtic one? How did they ensure that every person had the correct card? Who paid for the printing? Come on....it's is so bloody obvious that they could not have organised it.

Like I say, they probably were consulted in order to assist in the promotion.

Of course, you are known for your blindness (and stupidity)

Chalkboard I believe is the correct phrase now-a-days.

So, how did they manage to organise it that the Motherwell display was exactly the same as the Celtic one? How did they ensure that every person had the correct card? Who paid for the printing? Come on....it's is so bloody obvious that they could not have organised it.

Like I say, they probably were consulted in order to assist in the promotion.

Of course, you are known for your blindness (and stupidity)

You're saying I'am blind the two displays are not the same :shock:the sheets of paper were placed on the seats by the Green Brigade, sheets of paper I said, got that? doubt it would've cost that much, the Green Brigade fund all their own displays, take it from me Albert the Green Brigade done the Celtic one, have you got that now, or are you going senile after being told a fact over and over again and still not taking it in.

Celtic fc are trying to ban the so called green brigade from parkhead so i doubt anyone asked their opinion on coloured cards.

They are no marks. Hence the are trying to stop them renewing there season tickets.

Source, a member of such group

After meetings with the GB and the board, all renewals will be processed, infact they're even taking about making it a bigger section

Guest Mongy Max
After meetings with the GB and the board, all renewals will be processed, infact they're even taking about making it a bigger section

Lucky us, even more bile and bigotry!!