Kyle Finished

I have it on good authority that unfortunately Kevin Kyle will be forced to hang up his boots due to injury. As much I loved giving him dogs abuse , I would just like to say how sorry I am to hear this news. Good , honest player who always looked like he was giving his all and was man enought to be able to take it as well as he gave it. Expect an announcement soon from Hearts. Have also heard that one of the Elliots ( first name was not mentioned) is also in grave danger of being forced to give up the game.:sad:

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

Agree with BlueJ. As sorry as I am for him if he does have to retire, he could never be described as an honest player. The guy was constantly diving around and falling on his arse at the slightest of contacts. Having said that, he is one of those guys that I would've happily supported if he was in a Saints shirt.

Edited by Nold

• 3 years later...

Kevin Kyle must be doing ok then. On the oil rigs, north of Aberdeen during the week and then gets a helicopter to work for his shift at Ripon McDonalds.

Ripon? Is it even big enough to have a Maccy Ds?

Wee bit about him today in the retard, working in a floating hotel as a storeman up in Lerwick sad.

More mobile now than he ever was as a player  :shock: