Hibs Pre Season

deej

I really think Hibs are in trouble....their performances following the split last season were shocking (even worse than the rest of their season - and that is saying something), leading to a finishing place a million miles away from where they expect to be - and that was with Calderwood promising those last few games "would excite the Hibs fans ahead of the next season"

I have not been impressed with their close season transfer dabblings. If they start badly next season, who knows how bleak it may get for them.

I really think Hibs are in trouble....their performances following the split last season were shocking (even worse than the rest of their season - and that is saying something), leading to a finishing place a million miles away from where they expect to be - and that was with Calderwood promising those last few games "would excite the Hibs fans ahead of the next season"

I have not been impressed with their close season transfer dabblings. If they start badly next season, who knows how bleak it may get for them.

You dont need to be spending loads on players when you have Alastair Stevenson bringing through the young lads.Why he hasn't been snapped up by a Man U or Chelsea I'll never know.

• 2 months later...
According to calderwood, his players are not match fit.

Playing pre season games 3 weeks into the season obviously don't get you fit.

Had to question that one as well - how can you use that as an excuse at the end of August, now a full SIX weeks into the season, with a full pre-season as well.