Saints V Hearts Date changed to 25/09/2011

Markinch Saint

Going to miss that game now which is a real pain in the neck.

When I bought the season ticket I decided that if I was to miss more than 3 games I wouldn't renew my ST the following season.

That's one down already and the season hasn't even started! :?

Going to miss that game now which is a real pain in the neck.

When I bought the season ticket I decided that if I was to miss more than 3 games I wouldn't renew my ST the following season.

That's one down already and the season hasn't even started! :?

It is very annoying, but at least they seem to be trying to give notification of changes well in advance, perhaps enabling people to change shifts / plans etc

Home game to Hearts changed to Sunday 25th September with a 12:00 kickoff to suit ESPN.

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=1573

Stupid dicks its usually a good game when we play hearts, we play well, we beat them and i allways look forward to a hearts game. Im working on Sunday so i will miss it unless i can get the day off i wont be going why did they have to change in to Sunday? Why couldnt they keep it on Saturday and play it at 12? Idiots

Stupid dicks its usually a good game when we play hearts, we play well, we beat them and i allways look forward to a hearts game. Im working on Sunday so i will miss it unless i can get the day off i wont be going why did they have to change in to Sunday? Why couldnt they keep it on Saturday and play it at 12? Idiots

So take a holiday request with you next Sunday you muppet :laugh: