#01 - 23/07/11 - Aberdeen 0-0 Saints - SPL

O'Rourke

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

name a game apart from that game last season were he really stood out

As you live in China and Singapore Saint lives in Greece then I guess between you, you didn't see all that much of Stevie May in the flesh last year.

Stevie May is young has lots of potential but is by no means the finished article, I agree with your assessment that he may not have stood out other than the Hamilton game but how many of the other, now released, strikers did?

Give the lad a break, he needs some time to find his feet in the SPL through apperances from the bench and gradually building up his first team exposure and he'll develop over time this season.

I agree that May isn't anywhere the finished article. But at Dens I saw a slightly different May, he seemed more composed etc. As Marckinch Saint says give him a chance.

Looking forward to Pittodrie on Sat, at last a game I can go to!

Let's get behind our boys in blue. COYS

Rip off merchants. its also £17 for concessions.

We"ll just have to vote with our feet and boycott the next away Pitoddrie fixture on Feb. 18

They have their Annual golf outing which will take place at Gleneagles on Wednesday 21st September..........SO why not pop along and nick their golf balls -if they are decent makes you could get enough to recoup your £17 !!!

They have their Annual golf outing which will take place at Gleneagles on Wednesday 21st September..........SO why not pop along and nick their golf balls -if they are decent makes you could get enough to recoup your £17 !!!

£2,250 plus VAT for a fourball with accommodation and £1,500 plus VAT for 4 ball with return bus to Aberdeen. Blloomin dear round of golf.

Cheaper just paying the £23!!

...........................Enkelman

MacKay........Anderson..........Wright........C Davidson

Millar...............Moon.............M Davidson (Jody Morris)......Craig

...........................Robertson

...........................Haber (or Sheridan)

Subs, Mannus, Maybury, Morris, Higgins, May, Caddis, Under 21

Basis Haber signs and Muzz is not injured or a ***

Edited by SingaporeSaint
or a hun added

Agreed. I'm not paying more than £20 for a game this season and if that means I don't go to any away games for the first season ever then so be it - £20 is my limit for the SPL, the standard just isn't good enough to merit it. £23 to watch a shite team like Aberdeen in a ramshackle stadium is shocking.

I share your view on this. I have been thinking of going to this game for a number of weeks but that's killed it for me. If I took the car - which I would do for convenience - then I'd probably be looking at a bill of circa £50 for the day. That's ridiculous. I haven't renewed my season ticket so my first game will be 13th of August. OF games are even less inticing when you haven't got a ST!!!

I share your view on this. I have been thinking of going to this game for a number of weeks but that's killed it for me. If I took the car - which I would do for convenience - then I'd probably be looking at a bill of circa £50 for the day. That's ridiculous. I haven't renewed my season ticket so my first game will be 13th of August. OF games are even less inticing when you haven't got a ST!!!

Get the Muzz Man to take you!!!!!!!!!!

:):)

Still surprised so many are wanting to see us start with a 4-5-1 formation. I know we're strong in midfield but we shouldn't be going to Aberdeen for a fresh start and playing that formation. Backed McInnes choosing it in the semi-final as we knew what the strikers could (or couldn't) offer but have to give these new lads a chance. A 4-4-2 all the way for me please.

Defence and goalkeeper pick themselves but the midfield and forwards will be more interesting.