The Tulloch Institute Club

Hello Guys, The Tulloch have told me that from now on, if your not a member you wont get into the club unless you pay £1 at the door every time. This includes calling to book the bus..i think its crap to be honest but not much that i can do about it. I have spoken to sally and she has said people can call her to book the bus. I am not sure what is going to happen tomorrow but just play it by ear. Sally is going to speak with mcDiarmid park next week to see if we can leave from there.:sad:

Hello Guys, The Tulloch have told me that from now on, if your not a member you wont get into the club unless you pay £1 at the door every time. This includes calling to book the bus..i think its crap to be honest but not much that i can do about it. I have spoken to sally and she has said people can call her to book the bus. I am not sure what is going to happen tomorrow but just play it by ear. Sally is going to speak with mcDiarmid park next week to see if we can leave from there.:sad:

What a bunch of cheeky feckers they are .. Soon have a bus going fae Barossa street and then the MPTC bus will most likely go tits up. Shame but seems pretty inevitable...

What a bunch of cheeky feckers they are .. Soon have a bus going fae Barossa street and then the MPTC bus will most likely go tits up. Shame but seems pretty inevitable...

feck um at the tullock am goin back to the barossa.its saints fan friendly unlike the tulloch.