Weareperth Barossa St ST Johnstone Supporters Club Bus to St Mirren 10th September

• 2 weeks later...

Only 20 odd seats left for this bus now..

Details are.. Leaving Barossa Street at 12 noon.

Pick-ups in Burrleton @11am , Scone@ 11.15am and Bridgend @11.20am.

Anyone wanting picked up from these stops PLEASE let me know. IF there are any fans from Balbaggie who want picked up please let me know and I will sort that out too..

Cost confirmed as £10 adults & £7 Kids and Pensioners.

Get your seats booked now to avoid disappointment.

Call (01738) 628391

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

Anyone wanting picked up from these stops PLEASE let me know. IF there are any fans from Balbaggie who want picked up please let me know and I will sort that out too..

Call (01738) 628391

Will you let Smiths know the pick up times Gordon....cheers

Call (01738) 628391

Agreed with the guys from Scone that we would pick them up at 11.30.Don't how many there will be yet but should be some.

On that basis its probably Burrleton 11.15 ,Scone11.30 and Bridgend 11.40,leaving Barossa St at 12.

Spoke to Bev last night,Bev will get us booked into the same place as them,we should be there around 1.15. Bev is going to try and organise some free grub as we are booking 2 buses into the same pub.

Eh ......Who won the Stand up Bingo ??

We were just away to start selling the tickets when the food arrived and then Peter opened up the boardroom so everyone could see all the goodies upsatirs.

By the time that settled down it was too late.

Will certainly do it at our quiz afternoons and hopefully before that as well.

Agreed with the guys from Scone that we would pick them up at 11.30.Don't how many there will be yet but should be some.

On that basis its probably Burrleton 11.15 ,Scone11.30 and Bridgend 11.40,leaving Barossa St at 12.

Spoke to Bev last night,Bev will get us booked into the same place as them,we should be there around 1.15. Bev is going to try and organise some free grub as we are booking 2 buses into the same pub.

WTF is probably?? We did this last night. Gav gave out the times on the stage and you are organising other times?? FFS too many fingers in one pie here.:evil:

The times were done so as those that came from out with got 30 minutes in the club before departure..

After this game can you please leave the bus timings to me..

Bit late for those wanting a pre-tour drink ---But I shall obey :cry:

Dinnae bother yersel Ancient I have sppoken with GB and he did not hear Larky announce the times last night. He will go back to the Scone guys and let them know it IS 11.15am pick up there and all other times as stated in my post.

This give those arriving on the bus 25-30 minutes to have a wee drink in the club..

Dinnae bother yersel Ancient I have sppoken with GB and he did not hear Larky announce the times last night. He will go back to the Scone guys and let them know it IS 11.15am pick up there and all other times as stated in my post.

This give those arriving on the bus 25-30 minutes to have a wee drink in the club..

What a guid Bus Convener we have :)

• 2 weeks later...