riots in tottenham

slf

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoJYM3krDWQ?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoJYM3krDWQ?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

i hope the jambo's get stuffed!, i hate the scummy bastards! mon the foreskinless one's :laugh:

I find it astonishing that a prominent MP has still not made any comment on camera.It seems they are all away on holiday spending their expences money.The longer this goes on and the fact the police did relevantly nothing over the last 10 hrs calls into question their honesty in the earlier shooting.

Even a guy that had his internet cafe looted spoke on camera this morning saying that he knows something else happened in the killing of the guy a few nights before.Trust of the police is at an all time low at the moment and there is so many forms of recording equipment nowadays,phones,cctv etc. that if something happens its going to be broadcast for all to see.

Locals being interviewed today reckoned a lot of the yobs were not local at all but had been attracted by twitter etc for " a good ruck" There appears to have been lots of looting and theiving going on as well nearby which does not seem related,It almost appears that the police are running scared of further aggravation since they shot the local gangster.I suspect it will all come out in the wash.

Doesn't help when the perceptions are that the police are corrupted. That need to lose that stigma before anyone will trust them.

Why is a MP Allowed to walk all over what they are saying is a crime scene.

They exist, corrupt officers.

Only natural that some get into the force to abuse the badge. Knowledge is Power.

Pictures this morning of men,women and kids looting.As its now spread to east,south,as well as north London I think we can safely say its not directly to do with police shooting one of the brothers.I can nearly see the attraction in stealing things you cant afford but burning down your neighbours homes and stoning the firemen ? Sorry thats just pure evil.

The trouble is we are too civilised a country for the police to use tear gas & water cannon.

No fan of todays police but they do have their hands tied behind their backs.

Absolutely agree, sitting here watching Sky News thinking, just send the army in, these lot are just pr**ks who think they're above the law and can do what they like! :evil:

15/20 riot cops over several streets have got no chance of stopping this with just a baton and a shield.

Soft touch, namby pamby Britain getting caught out with shit like this.

#rantover#

'arry:

Talk not war

SPURS boss Harry Redknapp said last night that he was horrified by the riot. Harry, 64, stormed: "Violence doesn't solve anything. If there are problems, sit around a table and sort it out."

He added: "Rioting won't do anything for anyone. There are problems in the Tottenham area, but it's awful when things like this happen."

We don't need Boris or Dave to cut short their holidays...'arry's still here. London is safe.

Once he's sorted out the riots, he's phoning Obama to advise him how to get America's credit rating back on course.

We don't need Boris or Dave to cut short their holidays...'arry's still here. London is safe.

Once he's sorted out the riots, he's phoning Obama to advise him how to get America's credit rating back on course.

Your sarcasm's misplaced - if anyone is an expert on how to negotiate with the corrupt and dishonest it's our Harry! He should get out on the street and give the rioters some lessons on brown envelope diplomacy.

Absolutely agree, sitting here watching Sky News thinking, just send the army in, these lot are just pr**ks who think they're above the law and can do what they like! :evil:

15/20 riot cops over several streets have got no chance of stopping this with just a baton and a shield.

Soft touch, namby pamby Britain getting caught out with shit like this.

#rantover#

Bally lower orders should know their place, what what? Who gives a monkeys if the po-po, who never look after them in their hour of need, got a bit itchy on the trigger and popped some chappy, eh? They should be bally grateful we don't exterminate those poors for the vermin they are.

Seriously though, it's more complex than "pure evil pricks causing trouble". You've got colossal amounts of resentment and social disenfranchisement from some people, opportunistic looting from other people, and some folk who just want to cause trouble for the Hell of it. There's no single individual called Riot, it's a thousand different people with a thousand different motives, some of them genuine and good (in my opinion), and recommending we send the trigger-happy cannon fodder in to gun them down is pretty reprehensible.

As for the police "having their hands tied" and "soft touch Britain" - by the way, you read the Daily Mail, I am psychic like that - well, they just shot a bloke in cold blood, and that's where the trouble started. How much more hardcore would you like them to be?