Stewarding at home games

Crieff_Saint

The only way I could possibly imagine someone needing to stand up to check their phone is if they were wearing ridiculously tight jeans to the point they couldn’t even get it out their pocket in a sitting down position. Still no need to remain standing though, would take a matter of seconds at most.

They do use excessive measures but are lacking in intelligence to put them forward.

Telling someone to sit down when they no nothing of the reason why they are standing up is borderline harassment.

Security is not the word. It is crowd safety and I think 8 young ones standing up shouting doesn't constitue a 2,000 fan riot but simpleton stewards can't cope with that.

It not just us it's everywhere.

The stewards dont let a couple of hundred saints fans stand up but in grounds like anfield and old trafford a whole stand will stand for the whole match

Since you have such a problem with the stewarding why don't you volunteer for G4S and go into the away stand to tell the other fans to sit down?

Either that or sit on your arse and enjoy the match

I do wonder if some people actually come to watch the football and support the team or do they come to watch the opposition fans, wind up the stewards and the police.

If the latter is the case then why dont Saints cash in on this and open the ground on other days so they can come and do this for 90 minutes with no game to distract them. :wink: