Another shop bites the dust...

sjfc99

Cheers, had it confirmed this morning that they, along with a lot of the major car dealerships, are really struggling due to making most of their money in the past from the financing of cars rather than the actual car sales and more & more people are using alternative methods of financing their new cars.

not helped by the growth of Arnold Clark who now seem to have every make of car available.

Not got a problem with motor dealerships in Perth .

The more choice of vehicle manufacture make and model the better .

Though must be said , my Arnie purchases were not in Perth , although my Toyota Corolla was delivered to the Arnie Citroen dealetship in Dunkeld Rd.from outwith Perth.

Rather patronise a car dealetship who pay their taxes than some National coffee firm who Don't pay taxes .

Sticks in my craw when I go into High St. and see folk sitting inside and outside this Establishment .

Obviously folk with no conscious .

Dunno folks, but after a recent jaunt to the Fair City, I was getting the vibe that she is on the uppers. Compared to last year,, Perth seemed to have more a buzz about it seemed busier. But then, it could just down to the weather.

Yeah, i am seeing more places opening than closing at the moment. Time to change the title of this thread.

Zoo Nightclub possibly getting knocked down to become flats, Help save the Party Animal of Perth!

That's allegedly been on the cards for years. Was being talked about when I used to go there as a 16-year-old. Some place, what a dump.

They went mental on facebook about it, claimed that the flats projects are for next door to the place, by god zoo is a dump, but because your stuck with the loft sweatfest, A trek to the ice factory which is only open on occasion or zoo, its oor dump.

I remember when it was Bliss and Envy and thursday nights there when i was at Perth High School. Halycon Days :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

don't know if this has been mentioned but Sportsters re opening in July with the name of Harrys

could be a meeting point for lucern and saints fans

Yorkie re opening (soon) under the name of the ball room

sports bar with snooker tables 

I was wondering if its going to be some type of family place?

They are opening the kids play area etc

Change of ownership. Will reopen shortly so I hear. Looks unsightly with it shut up with metal covers but it's the insurance companies that dictate this.

Change of ownership. Will reopen shortly so I hear. Looks unsightly with it shut up with metal covers but it's the insurance companies that dictate this.

Shutter doors were open this morning when I passed.