Another shop bites the dust...

sjfc99

• 4 weeks later...

Had a walk through town today and the High Street looked  fairly vibrant  with loads going on  and a good few new shops and i hardly noted any empty (Although there may well be)

contrast that to the shopping  Centre though..Deary me!!Went in from the South Street end and nearly all the shops, especially on the left are empty, it

was like a ghost town!!Really awfull

Had a walk through town today and the High Street looked  fairly vibrant  with loads going on  and a good few new shops and i hardly noted any empty (Although there may well be)

contrast that to the shopping  Centre though..Deary me!!Went in from the South Street end and nearly all the shops, especially on the left are empty, it

was like a ghost town!!Really awfull

Today You walked through the town ? While ye were doing the walk we were following St.j an doing the talk.

Best lose weight he weight then you might celebrate

A lot of business premises are leased. When the lease is renewed it can be with much increased cost. With retail chains, they will have people at head office looking at what each branch costs to be there and what it makes. Not making enough can mean closure.