Another shop bites the dust...

sjfc99

After living in the med and having a house in Spain, I am always wary of perfectly looking fruit. In my experience the more old and knarled they look the better they taste :shock: No jokes please

calibrated and the taste becomes also, evry fruit or vege has its little imperfections, its character and is what creates flavour and aromes that convolge

Is there still a barber shop in or around where The Sony Shop was in South Methven Street. Use to be run by mate Big Salv..a saintee.

Andy Salvin? He's got his own wee place on West Mill Street now.

Don't go in expecting a haircut in a hurry. But leave the mobile phone at home, or switch it off, and go in to chill out to some of the best laid back reggae beats heard this side of Kingston.

The Camera Shop in St. John Street has shut. There is a notice in the windown to contact Morris Young (accountants). Shop is near Brennans.

Think that may have been the guys that worked in Jessops at one time that started that shop.

You would think with Jessops closing(may not be though as I think a Dragon bought them)there would have been more business for them.

Oooooh it's Stuart nowadays...........sorry.......he will be Big Salv forever......as opposed to Wee Salv.......that is.....

It's Stuart Gow that has the barber's across from the King's Bingo, I've never known him as "Big Salv".

There's a barber shop called Just Right on West Mill St. that big Salv owns/owned. Unless it wasn't paying and he's renting a chair from Stuart Gow now, right enough.

It's Stuart Gow that has the barber's across from the King's Bingo, I've never known him as "Big Salv".

There's a barber shop called Just Right on West Mill St. that big Salv owns/owned. Unless it wasn't paying and he's renting a chair from Stuart Gow now, right enough.

They are both still in business each in their above mentioned premises.