Home bus to Hearts 25th Sept 2011

ancientsaint

• 2 weeks later...
Now taking bookings for this bus. A

Athough booking is not essential, it is advised.

Sorry, won't be able to make this fixture, so don't wait for me in Scone.

Don't the people that make up the fixture list make allowances for people who get invited to things like Christenings etc. on a Sunday?

This Sunday game is listed on the fixture list as a Sunday, so has not been re-arranged to the Sunday.

Is there any specific reason for this, or what was the thinking behind it?

Surely it was not deemed to be on TV at the point of the fixtures being drawn up!!!

SATURDAY AT 3PM IS FOR FOOTBALL.

Sorry, won't be able to make this fixture, so don't wait for me in Scone.

Don't the people that make up the fixture list make allowances for people who get invited to things like Christenings etc. on a Sunday?

This Sunday game is listed on the fixture list as a Sunday, so has not been re-arranged to the Sunday.

Is there any specific reason for this, or what was the thinking behind it?

Surely it was not deemed to be on TV at the point of the fixtures being drawn up!!!

SATURDAY AT 3PM IS FOR FOOTBALL.

Stupid bloody day to organise a familly christening -can THEY no delay it until the evening service !!

No as if the bairn is going to remember it anyway :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

i got the bus on sunday and i must say piss up and brewery spring to mind also thanks to the guy who told me the bus was round the corner i do accept early kick off sunday and live on tv i hope the bus a success because i will be back next year also the buses haVE IMPROVED a great deal since a.c. mclennan :laugh::laugh: