MoM Awards - Rnd 11 - Hibernian (a)

MoM vs Hibs  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thought Jody was excellent. Never gave a poor pass all night. Ando also did well and Chris Miller covered every inch of the park.

I thought Morris looked like a guy that had missed a few matches in the opening spell but thought he was much better in the second half and controlled the game. Hard to break them down when they were defending their lead but he had the ball in the right area and the movement and threat up front seems a lot better than last season. Thought Moon complimented him quite well too. Millar had a good second half too although would have liked to see him try to pick someone out (as he did for Craig's goal) rather than just drill the ball across the goal on the occasions he got in behind them.

I think we've seen how good Sandaza is, just a shame the shooting boots didn't seem to be on tonight and with Sheridan, he's progressed from his last spell here in that even when he's not playing well, he's still contributing, which wasn't always the case a couple of seasons ago.

Also thought Mackay offered a real attacking threat but did struggle against the pace of Sproule at times. Maybury hopefully has big pockets as he now has to fit Griffiths in there next to Humphrey. Centre backs maybe not as good as they have been, which was one disappointment.

Hard call for man of the match though. I'd maybe agree with Morris based on that second half showing, as nobody really covered themselves in glory in the first half.

wasnt sure how i felt about jody taking wullies place but he proved tonight why he walks striaght into the team. never gave the ball away once and controlled the mf. on a night when i felt the team played well in spells too many players had off games.

Millar gets my vote worked his socks off as usual and never seen him get to the by line so many times

Gave it to Jody as over the piece he was pretty good.Millar had a good game but still frustrates me intensely.When you see him collect a pass,beat his man and send over a cross you go yes!!! this is it and then the next two passes (not very good admittedly) are both allowed to go out for a throw.He is aplayer that Del wants to score some goals but is rarely in that position and even more rarely does he shoot.Dissappointing night for Dave McKay in defence.