Queen's Park 6's 23 June 2012

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 days to go! What's the plan for breakfast?

AM Ormond Saints/Saints supporters team Veteran and i had a very successful trial run in the Cafe next the Fruit and Veg guy in Methven St.

I have aslo negotiated a set price of a" Breakfast 1" at a fiver which is usually 5.45

The works plus Tea/Coffee Toast

Its

The Dogs bollocks

AM Ormond Saints/Saints supporters team Veteran and i had a very successful trial run in the Cafe next the Fruit and Veg guy in Methven St.

I have aslo negotiated a set price of a" Breakfast 1" at a fiver which is usually 5.45

Its

The Dogs bollocks

No way! 45p off? The guy better be careful. He might end up putting himself out of business.

Its

The Dogs bollocks

Incidentally, it maybe acceptable for Muirton folk to eat such 'common delicacies' but where I come from, we much prefer bacon, sausage, egg & fried bread. Infact k9 testicles would get you jailed in Ruthvenfield!

So, no guaranteed 3 points against Perth Hotspur then?

That's funny CSS I do believe the last time we played you in a small sided tournament we won 1-0 and ormonds didn't exactly set the Heather on fire in it cough Dunfermline cough :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...