#18 - 03/12/11 - Hearts 1-2 Saints - SPL

Its amazing what can be achieved when ive not consumed several pints of cooking lager!!:laugh: Fair play to stewards and Polis yesterday as well, Glasgow's finest could learn a lot from them. Finally, shame you didnt turn up for the football this morning either mate, was looking forward to kicking ya!:laugh:

As far as I can recall, the last time I played against a team with you in it, you failed to kick me once and failed to stop my team scoring more than yours. April 25 will come around soon enough and you can have another go..:laugh::wink:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh Jamie,I don't see any harm with us getting a bit excited about the way the season is going.If we make Europe then its been an unbelievable season and we'll all be "happy as Larry".If we don't make it,as St.Johnstone supporters we're used to disappointments and will grin and bear it.

Whatever happens I'll be back for more.

I agree with that one. Nothing wrong with getting excited with what MIGHT happen.

Hearing this result on Saturday fair made my day. To get home and discover that we done it without both SaS and with Frazer going off early made it even better.

Watched the highlights last night....Liam's goal is a thing of beauty...lovely finish.

Defo a foul on Muzz leading up to their goal, regardless of how good a finish it was. Both were pens imo....Cracks got caught on wrong side of Sutton and as soon as he put his arms around him it was a done deal.

No concerns with him replacing Wright over the next few weeks though

• 2 weeks later...