#20 - 13/12/12 - Saints 1-2 Aberdeen - SPL

Two Weeks don't make a weak ! Merry Crimbo larky.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. No need to get all personal. Maybe i come from a bygone day from you young whippersnappers but we always had attacking players out wide. These were the days before teams just tried tp cancel each other out.

I thought Ando was injured. Sorry! He will be in my team as well. No need for some folks to be so arrogant. just because i don't follow the crowd in m opinions (Morris) then i am slagged. I am a man later on in my life and new to this forum so. Supported Saints all my life, for richer or poorer so feel some respect would be nice.

Come on the Saintees tonight.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FVck Off, your just a wind up w@nker. You could have made a better attempt than what you have done so far

Give the guy a break, every time a new poster comes on here and is maybe controversial every one seems to think he is 25e or albert , i know for a fact he isnt, so cut him a bit slack. He is new to the forum so welcome him instead of rubbishing him after 40 posts or so. if he appears to be constantly on the wind up well am sure the kangaroo court will chastise him in due coarse....... maybe, just maybe he is what he says he is. :wink:

Give the guy a break, every time a new poster comes on here and is maybe controversial every one seems to think he is 25e or albert , i know for a fact he isnt, so cut him a bit slack. He is new to the forum so welcome him instead of rubbishing him after 40 posts or so. if he appears to be constantly on the wind up well am sure the kangaroo court will chastise him in due coarse....... maybe, just maybe he is what he says he is. :wink:

I was only trying to be nice !