Scottish Cup

Scobby_SJFC

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OC won't need to build the players up for this one - the media will do that for him as they will expect us to get beaten. If anything I would guess that Gretna may be the over confident team in this one. If they are as good as the media think ask yourself a question - how many of their players would you take instead of ours?

Alan Main doesn't start for them does he? I think he is at gretna on more of a coaching basis......or am i wrong?

He's started quite a few games this season but not getting the clean sheets he used to! Be good to see Kev up against his old mentor and tormentor :x

Alan Main will go close to winning the saintee of this decade I reckon.

You clearly never saw Jordan Tait play... :wink:

I think this is a great draw, it gives us a good chance of getting through to the 4th round and it's a game agianst a team we've never played who have a few ex-Saints (Bingham, Irons and Tosh as well as Main). It might not be the best draw finacially but surely an extended run in the cup is better than going out at the first hurdle.