MoM Awards - Rnd 20 - Aberdeen (h)

MoM vs Aberdeen  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted millar. He started off poorly but he got himself back in the game, played a glorious lofted pass through for haber in the first who was subsequently hauled down just outside the box. In the second half he was working his arse off. Winning tackles and doing his best to drive the team on.

For anyone moaning about lack of commitment last night, have a look at Millar's role in the goal. Still chasing passes in the 92nd minute when we are 2-0 down, eventually getting a break down the right and putting in a brilliant cross for haber. If that is not commitment then I don't know what you guys want.

Ready for pelters, but Haber for me. Ran his socks off and tried to play with a strike partner so far off the pace it was embarrassing. Nearly got on Millers cross/shot in first minute, took his goal well. One and a half decent balls in his direction, one goal and a near miss.

Through the crap of the last two games, and the time without SaS, I see a better player in Haber every game. He and Sandaza could be very good with more time together.

Given the nasty injury he had, and the knock his career took as a result, I don't think you can underestimate the effort he is making.

Ready for pelters, but Haber for me. Ran his socks off and tried to play with a strike partner so far off the pace it was embarrassing. Nearly got on Millers cross/shot in first minute, took his goal well. One and a half decent balls in his direction, one goal and a near miss.

Through the crap of the last two games, and the time without SaS, I see a better player in Haber every game. He and Sandaza could be very good with more time together.

Given the nasty injury he had, and the knock his career took as a result, I don't think you can underestimate the effort he is making.

feck me i agree with ye again.

Went for Muzz even with his miss, Liam was ok although he should've shot infirst half instead of crossing.Must be the only one that thought Parkin did ok for his first start, him and Marcus will need to learn each others game,Midge tried hard, but off form two ina row ,the back four coped well enough with the conditions, but another poor result, hope to beat the **** to get the moaners off everybody's backs,as soon as the going gets tough!!

I have no idea who to go for at the moment. Davidson undone any good work with that miss which would have changed the game considering the amount of time we were in their hal in the second half. For the hard work Haber and Millar did they came to be their own worst enemies with poor control at times.

For me it may have to be Ando or MacKay really.

Went for Ando.He tackled hard and fairly last night and did not give away silly fouls.It was a night to bombard the goal with long range shots and we didnt. Craig chose to cross and only Muzz knows what he was up to when a low hard shot would have been the answer.Millar promised Drl goals at the start of the season but continues not to shoot in most games.

Went for Muzz even with his miss, Liam was ok although he should've shot infirst half instead of crossing.Must be the only one that thought Parkin did ok for his first start, him and Marcus will need to learn each others game,Midge tried hard, but off form two ina row ,the back four coped well enough with the conditions, but another poor result, hope to beat the **** to get the moaners off everybody's backs,as soon as the going gets tough!!

I agree re Parkin. Set up our two best chances last night so denying he was effective.

Muzz MOTM for me though.

Haber has been excellent since Lomas came, increase in his workrate is unreal.