#22 - 24/12/11 - Dunfermline Athletic 0-3 Saints - SPL

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would just confirm that they were a bunch of arseholes and cretins just as others have said.

what are you scared off? did singing pack songs assault your ears ,is it a criminal offence eh?

maybe yer just a bit jealous of youngsters enjoying themselves.

ymp ya bass

y? You wish!

what are you scared off? did singing pack songs assault your ears ,is it a criminal offence eh?

maybe yer just a bit jealous of youngsters enjoying themselves.

I'm scared of heights and spiders. Anything to do with the pack assaults my ears. No, but perhaps they should include anything that glorifies violence in the new Bill.

Yep, totally jealous of youngsters signing about a gang and letting off smoke bombs at the football. Great fun I'm sure. No doubt it would be even better if they got the right colour.

3-0 up...6 minutes to go...coasting it...a rare chance in the SPL to basically do what we want to see the game out...would that not have been a good time to give Ricky McIntosh an introduction to the first team? What good did bringing on an experienced guy like Alan Maybury at that stage really do?

3-0 up...6 minutes to go...coasting it...a rare chance in the SPL to basically do what we want to see the game out...would that not have been a good time to give Ricky McIntosh an introduction to the first team? What good did bringing on an experienced guy like Alan Maybury at that stage really do?

Lose a late goal, maybe lose out by 1 goal on a top six place? :roll:

We were discussing the same thing at the time...perhaps a perfect opportunity to give the young guys some game time. Let's be realistic, how likely is it really that anything ever actually comes down to goal difference...I know there will be occasions, but they are very rare

We were discussing the same thing at the time...perhaps a perfect opportunity to give the young guys some game time. Let's be realistic, how likely is it really that anything ever actually comes down to goal difference...I know there will be occasions, but they are very rare

We contrived to get relegated by 1 goal not so very long ago.

That was the one that sprung to mind :neutral:

All the guys were doing was singing and having a good time at the football. If people didn't like it there was plenty of seats avaliable to move seats!

Good performance but Dunfermline were awful, good to get back to winning ways

Just wish everyone would sing the one song together rather than bits of one or different songs.......everything seems to peeter out after a couple of lines as well.

a 1000 plus away crowd uniting in voice would be "music" to the players and managers ears.

Just wish everyone would sing the one song together rather than bits of one or different songs.......everything seems to peeter out after a couple of lines as well.

a 1000 plus away crowd uniting in voice would be "music" to the players and managers ears.

We will be OK when we get our standing area when the North Stand comes down.