Merry xmas fae ancientsaint to all Saintees

ancientsaint

Just incase i dont make it on here later on -Hope every Saintee (and the odd fan from elsewhere) has a VERY GOOD CHRISTMAS and gets everything they want and can laugh at the things they didnt want (ho ho).

Have enjoyed this forum and all the craic -hopefully those who departed will return .

Here here.

Merry Xmas from Xmas.

What's this got to do with Saints...? :wink:

Only kidding! Let's turn this into a mutual Season's Greetings thread. I fear 2012 will be a pretty desperate year in terms of the wider economy, but my hope is that people continue to waken up to the fact that we do hold our destiny in our own hands, if we choose to grasp it.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone - club and fans alike. No doubt I'll see many of you at 1.30pm for a jolly spiffing sing-song! And the complete destruction of the Pars (in a cuddly Chistmas way of course...)

COYS!!!!

A merry christmas to all St Johnstone fans everywhere especially those of you that were born in a manger up Letham with barely a virgin or a wise man in sight. Cmon the SJFC - Pride O' Perth

I never knew my natural da -my auntie told me he went into Media-Tv / Radio etc etc.......He apparently took his collection of Soul records.

Was told he was a Saints fan and have looked out for him at games home and away -but no luck yet.