Bruce Fummey comedy night 10TH February

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Great night tonight at tghe Saints club WAP comedy night. A huge well done and thanks go to Gus and Gav for their organisation and to Alan, Tony and all the other committee guys for their hard work. Me, I did sweet feck all apart from sit doon and have a grand laugh.. We raised a huge amount for the cause .. Well done everyone..

Will there be stand up bingo.

That's what were all wanting to know ?????

Well done mate for winning the Stand up Bingo........Richard (the unofficial photographer-hes no very good !!) has taken yer foto which will be framed.......However if-as expected-the fotos dont come out -we have contacted Paul Smith and he will look out an old foto of "you" in yer Saints top sitting in the team of Dave Mackays !!

Wow!!what a buzz you get as an auctioneer and the bids go as high as last night!(Who need's alcohol?) i have done that sort of ting before but NEVER for that kind of money.

Very well done to every one who put bid's in,it needs more than the eventually winner to make it work.B ig thanks too to Gus and Garry who were "my eyes" on stage

Thank you to all the Sponsors, especially Tower Ridge as Main Sponsor.

Thanks to ALL the Committee for there hard work on the night and leading up to it .In fact thanks to everyone involved in what was a fantastic night.

Sorry if any one was offended by my slightly blue words last night i have to admit i did get a bit carried away by the occasion , well pumped up by some of the bid's!Would i do the same again???mmmmmmmm!

Thanks everyone!!

Well done mate for winning the Stand up Bingo........Richard (the unofficial photographer-hes no very good !!) has taken yer foto which will be framed.......However if-as expected-the fotos dont come out -we have contacted Paul Smith and he will look out an old foto of "you" in yer Saints top sitting in the team of Dave Mackays !!

Braw good stuff.