#36 - 28/03/12 - Inverness CT 0-1 Saints - SPL

Some people like to actually watch the match.

I have reported guys like you loads before.

Some of you behave no better than animals and just go along to shout rubbish and sing songs that a 10 year old would too mature for. Makes me embarrassed.

Really ? have you honestly reported people for shouting and singing at a football match ?

Is this for real or have i just walked into a baiting shop and took a bite,i just find the post very bizzare indeed,folk pay their money and have the right to try and enjoy the product which is fair enough,but its a football match,singing,shouting,clapping etc are part and parcel of that whole experience,dunno how yer gonna react when they start to ban they tartan rugs for keeping your legs warm.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No wonder football is gubbed!-A wee story.Last night a crowd of about 400 Saints fans pretty much spread out and no atmosphere.I turned round 5/10 mins into the game and said to my mates next to me "It gonna be a long night with this Atmosphere"With that he started stamping his feet and shouting some nonsense, Well it was SLF after all:laugh: anyway the stamping was added by clapping and i started to belt out "Yellow Army " in between times.This led to much singing,clapping , and fans enjoying the singalong, some thing i dont think would have happened on it's own.Anyway i was in the new Sports Direct this afternoon and mate a couple i know who were at the game, they went on to tell me that last night a couple in front of us had reported us to the Police for , wait for it being too feckin noisy!!!!at a Football match ffs!!!Luckily the Police felt the had 'no case to look into', smiled politely sand told them if the were not happy to move seats.Now i like a bucket full just like most of us, but i can have a laugh and a bit of fun without drink, that being the case last night only having 1 pint in the Saints Club before we left.So the point i am making is it's a poor show getting when you are getting reported to the Police for Having a laugh, singing and enjoying yourself!!Apparently the couple had said that "They are 50 odd year olds, why are they behaving like bairns??!!

NOT the type of behaviour that ONE would expect from the Chairperson of various groups ! Shame on you "Dipsy" (***) .