Saints v Brechin 07/01/12

SaintDougie

IF I get out to play would prefer the train anyone have an idea of the best time?

I've been looking at the train myself, thinking of making a day of it and having a few beer's in the centre before hand.

Thought that the train from Haymarket at the back of 11am looked good. Get's into Perth for around 12:30 or so.....

You not want to come in the 'happy families' motor??? :D:D

Cheers for the offer Eddie, but there's no chance of me forgetting my house keys if I drive through! Changing the subject completely, but my mum was very impressed with the lights your in-laws had on the tree in their garden over Christmas! Very tasteful she thought!

Davie and Dougie, plenty of room for both of you top get a lift. How about leaving at 12.45 so we can get a quick drink or two in the Muirton Suite before the game? Dougie, I'll get you at the bottom of Fowler Terrace and Davie, how about along from the public toilets at Gorgie/Dalry Road junction again? I know it's a favoured hangout of yours!

Right, that's Dougie, Davie, Super Saint Stu and Ryan - you'll need to breath in to fit in the back seat but there's room for all of you. If you can get to the bottom of Fowler Terrace (corner of Dundee Street) for 12.50 ish that would be great. Stu, I'll get you from your flat at 1pm as discussed!

No room for "Briefcase Wanker" anymore though!!! :) Only joking Alicia!