#25 - 14/01/12 - Saints 1-2 Rangers - SPL

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fooking hell, that's adventurous. It would require Morris and Davidson to have the games of their lives in the middle of the park I suspect.

Not really. Im not advocating that we play 4-3-3, beacuse that is a tactic that does not suit us. Habers role would just be the same as Chris Millar in that you would expect him to be disciplined and combine with MacKay, the only difference being that Marcus would offer us more going forward. He will also have the pace to track back against Papac and Wallace whom by all accounts have been combining well on the left side for Rangers. Another bonus of having Haber on the right is that he would offer us a threat at the back post or when diagonal balls are played in.

I personally dont think Robertson would offer us much more on the right. I agree with Lomas that there is a player in there and unlike most fans have not written him off, however his best role is playing just behind the strikers, which unfortunately given the way we play will not happen often.

Normally I dread Rangers coming to us and wish I could be brave and just stay at home.

This time I feel quite optimistic. I think Steve will have the players wound up tight for this one. If we start quickly pin them back and Fran nicks one.....their 'fans' will be straight on their back.

As Dubes likes to say #positive thinking.

My tingler is tingling......

Normally I dread Rangers coming to us and wish I could be brave and just stay at home.

This time I feel quite optimistic. I think Steve will have the players wound up tight for this one. If we start quickly pin them back and Fran nicks one.....their 'fans' will be straight on their back.

As Dubes likes to say #positive thinking.

My tingler is tingling......

Yip, get right at them from the start and they will rock...they know the importance of getting a result tomorrow. If they lose and Celtic win, just take that trophy round to Celtic Park because that will be Gers busted

Im tempted by Saints to win 1-0 with Sandaza scoring. 100/1!

100-1? Didn't notice that before, worth a punt even if its just a quid! also got a rangers/saints for 40-1. Reckon Lomas will get the boys right up for this one. Not a better time fir us o beat them!

You sure about that Mr Know it all?

Check William Hill...My bets placed. £10 returns me £1010.

Apologies mate - being a frequent punter, I couldn't believe a team sitting just off 3rd with their top goal playing being 100/1 to win 1-0! Still can't believe it, haha! My apologies, I stand corrected! :)