Ibrox woes continue

Wish i was Joe McGurn

Looks likely they will stil be in business until end of february.

Looks like Whyte is going to withdraw them from that stock market in order that they don`t have to publish audited accounts.

This guy doesn`t like anyone to know his murky business.

Guest Harry Curran's Love child

This surely bodes well for us. Sandaza would be an absolute mentalist to sign ANY kind of contract with them.

Meeting on 16/17/18th with decision 6 weeks later.Thats why I think they will still be with us til` end of Feb

Aye, yer right - got my dates mixed up although how it can take 6 weeks to come up with the phrase "Gie's the cash. You's are f**ked" is beyond me :wink:

Craig Whyte (who?) allegedly bought RFC for £1 warts and all and I think that was the last pound he spent. Murrays tenure has been well documented but this guy pored over the books for ever and delayed his purchase for months so how come he is coming the " I didny ken" routine.Dont know him at all but seems a bit of a shyster.

Craig Whyte (who?) allegedly bought RFC for £1 warts and all and I think that was the last pound he spent. Murrays tenure has been well documented but this guy pored over the books for ever and delayed his purchase for months so how come he is coming the " I didny ken" routine.Dont know him at all but seems a bit of a shyster.

He kens alright! All Whyte's calculations are based on the copper bottomed certainty that Rangers will go into admin....I'd like to see his face if they don't! Admin is a debt clearing scam, Rangers cannot sell any more season tickets, cash take is down, they cannot develop their stadium to stimulate cash, prize money down, Europe a pipe dream.....tens of millions of debts, they have nowhere else to go, they will go into admin, its merely a case of when!

Tell me why the football authorities are sitting on their hands, when this club are due and have not paid over 30 plus million pounds to the inland revenue (hmrc)

Why are they able to still make imaginary bids for players at other clubs when they are "pink lint"

Could understand it, if they were allowed to sell players in order to clear some of their DEBT.

Cue, chant for tomorrows game "You're skint, and you know you are, you're skint and you know you are"

c.o.y.s.

Tell me why the football authorities are sitting on their hands, when this club are due and have not paid over 30 plus million pounds to the inland revenue (hmrc)

Why are they able to still make imaginary bids for players at other clubs when they are "pink lint"

Could understand it, if they were allowed to sell players in order to clear some of their DEBT.

Cue, chant for tomorrows game "You're skint, and you know you are, you're skint and you know you are"

c.o.y.s.

suppose the innocent until proven guilty theory is the reason.

They presently have no overdraft and only have this massive debt plus a massive legal bill if they lose the case. Allegedly part of the deal if they go into admin within 40 days of losing HMRC case Whyte gets the money back from the Bank and they have a £18m overdraft to add to the £35m tax bill.