Hibs.21/1/12

Hi guys, need somewhere to take the Ghost tour punters pre-match for this game. Suggestions please..With perhaps telephone numbers and /or contacts..

Cheers.

Ghostie:D

Possibly Kano's pub, The Four in Hand on Easter road. Function room through the back and Saints fans always welcome. Best speak to Geoff was right though, as I'm sure Kano may have been selling up.

He's leased it out, our last game at Easter Rd was his last night. To be honest I'd maybe look elsewhere. Won't be my choice this time round. Try the Artisan Ghostie, I'd imagine quite a few of us will head there. GWR is living in Glenrothes these days so won't be of much use.

Gordon (Tractor Boy) might have a better suggestion

Edited by ryangordon86

Possibly Kano's pub, The Four in Hand on Easter road. Function room through the back and Saints fans always welcome. Best speak to Geoff was right though, as I'm sure Kano may have been selling up.

Wouldn't recommend the four in hand as it's too small, it's busy enough without a bus arriving as well. Funtion room at the back is usually packed out with the Hibs die hards as well.

He's leased it out, our last game at Easter Rd was his last night. To be honest I'd maybe look elsewhere. Won't be my choice this time round. Try the Artisan Ghostie, I'd imagine quite a few of us will head there. GWR is living in Glenrothes these days so won't be of much use.

Gordon (Tractor Boy) might have a better suggestion

I'm sure i'll be in the Artisan but again it's not the biggest of pubs.

Nearest pub is the Albion bar but it's a no-no.

Maybe try the Persevere ghostie, it's at the bottom of Easter Road and is a decent size, it also does great food.

Or the Hibs club as has been suggested as it's nice and close. Never been in it but it's a fair size from outside. Didn't know that away buses used it but handy if they do.

Hibs Club has been used by away teams before, as function room upstairs, but trouble over the last couple of years with United, so no sure if too keen on away support any more.

Also jocks Lodge got the extra bar at Jocks Lodge went there after the fives at meadowbank and no too bad size and only 5 mins on the bus to easter road

Last resort the best boozer in the area is the Station Bar at abbeyhill, even got a safari lounge for all the animals from perth:laugh:

Ghostie it could be worth trying this place. It is quiet on Sat lunchtimes but mobbed at night.Dont know if they take busses but its worth a bell.

Leith Dockers club 17 Academy St EH 6 7EE 0131 467 7879

Had a look but it's a wee bit far away. Gonna just leave it but thanks anyway. Much appreciated.. Just gonna get the bus there by 1.15 and then folk can just fins a boozer if they want a pint or two..

Had a look but it's a wee bit far away. Gonna just leave it but thanks anyway. Much appreciated.. Just gonna get the bus there by 1.15 and then folk can just fins a boozer if they want a pint or two..

Only 10 minunte walk to the ground from there and a few boozers on the way up Easter Road to stop at, some good some not so good:laugh:

Wouldn't recommend the four in hand as it's too small, it's busy enough without a bus arriving as well. Funtion room at the back is usually packed out with Hibs casuals.

I'm sure i'll be in the Artisan but again it's not the biggest of pubs.

Nearest pub is the Albion bar but it's a no-no as its full of CCS aswell

Sorted that for you :wink:

11 is a tad early for me, up to you guys really. The Standing order on george street may be a shout-quite well priced. mmmmmm, where else? Or will we just see what happens?

Been speaking with Nold and we each think this could be a good plan of action. Start with a couple in the Guilford Arms then nip down to the Black bull then over to Mathers on Broughton Street for one and then bus it down to the Artisan?