#26 - 21/01/12 - Hibs 2-3 Saints - SPL

I don't know if this will cheer you up or make it worse - he has now been booked 3 times since "that game" because of diving.

Pat Fenlon thinks he is being victimised because he got away with the first one. Quote "He is probably paying the price for something that happened a while ago"

Well I certainly know who will be getting dogs abuse from me come Saturday!

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I had got over Divegate until I watched the Highlights of the Dunfermilne - Hibs game yesterday and the C*** did exactly the same thing again! It was almost a carbon copy of the dive against us I found myself shouting at F***ing highlights! The ref correctly booked him this time though.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/16568634.stm

4.41 minutes in.

Would love another Saints win on the road but I can personally see a 1 - 1

How the feck can his manager defend him on this? It was a terrible attempt at a dive, he went down in instalments! 3 times he's been booked for it since the game against us - surely the authorities need to do something about it.

How the feck can his manager defend him on this? It was a terrible attempt at a dive, he went down in instalments! 3 times he's been booked for it since the game against us - surely the authorities need to do something about it.

I suggested that the Chief Executive of the SFA needs to root out cheating. He blocked me. Wasn't rude, he just can't take criticism.

Think most people will be buying the tickets just before the game. Out of my 5 pals going none of us have tickets!

Really not too sure how this game is going to go-with hibs winning at the weekend, their confidence will be "sky-high but with SaS back we are more than capable of beating them.

Hopefully have a decent, vocal support through with us all shouting abuse at that wee sh**e leigh!