#26 - 21/01/12 - Hibs 2-3 Saints - SPL

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having seem the penalty on Alba, never on a million years was it close to being a penalty, shockin decision.

Was at the game and was astounded at the penalty decision.

Ball lofted through, defender and forward jump for it, but the ball is too high for both of them and Enkelman collects.

Ref. awards a penalty. What is it about Saints playing Hibs and Refs awarding penalties against Saints?

Watched it on BBC Alba and for the life of me I still cannot see where the Ref. thought a penalty should be awarded.

Surely there is a case for the referees supervisor to put his view forward and send Norris back to Coronation Street.

His overall performance and the performance of his ex postie (sacked from the job) standside linesman were abysmal.

I should probably apologies to McCracken, I thought he had give the penalty away at the game today and I wasn't exactly nice about him. Still failing to see even a modicum of a foul in it, but seriously David needs to leave his hands to hinself, too often he puts his hands around the opposing player and I will probably be glad when wright comes back in.

There was also a slightly rash side creeping back into andos game today, hopefully a minor blip, or probably trying to take griffiths out to wind him up.

Ando always has that edge to his game I think. The difference is now more often than not his timing is bang on. He's committed fully in every tackle and there will be times that he'll make a mistake but I can't think of many better Scottish centre half's playing in the SPL that are better than him this term.

Watched it on BBC Alba and for the life of me I still cannot see where the Ref. thought a penalty should be awarded.

Surely there is a case for the referees supervisor to put his view forward and send Norris back to Coronation Street.

His overall performance and the performance of his ex postie (sacked from the job) standside linesman were abysmal.

Mentioned the lunge by Stevenson in the first half on McKay,I think that would of been a booking,at least,anywhere else on the pitch.Luckily we have a team that does nt rely on mistakes from the ref to win games.

How good is it to watch the team move with real pace and also able to control a ball.Every player seems to have desire to win which is also good to see from the stands and dugout.

Huge game on Saturday.CYS.

I should probably apologies to McCracken, I thought he had give the penalty away at the game today and I wasn't exactly nice about him. Still failing to see even a modicum of a foul in it, but seriously David needs to leave his hands to hinself, too often he puts his hands around the opposing player and I will probably be glad when wright comes back in.

There was also a slightly rash side creeping back into andos game today, hopefully a minor blip, or probably trying to take griffiths out to wind him up.

Wright is as guilty of similar, and certainly pushes a lot, but he's not as good as Duberry at getting away with it. Doobs was the master. :laugh:

I noticed that too but I think he does really just hate Griffiths. Seems to have booted him every chance he has had in the last few seasons.

He did give away a few needless free kicks in the last couple of weeks, one Rangers went on to score from as well. Great performance apart from those wee niggles.

I could barely walk after that game due to the adrenaline. Almost like I'd just been in a scrape! Never felt like that before or since mind you! (other than when I've been up to stuff I shouldn't be!)

What a game pal eh.

Nae burd can give you that adrenalin.

Love your enthusiasm ma man. You are the kind of fan this club needs.

Is there any particular reason we seem to take more fans to Tynecastle than Easter Road? Think we took double the amount to Tynecastle earlier in the season than to Easter Road yesterday.

Before anyone jumps on it, not a criticism of any kind, just interested.

Is there any particular reason we seem to take more fans to Tynecastle than Easter Road? Think we took double the amount to Tynecastle earlier in the season than to Easter Road yesterday.

Before anyone jumps on it, not a criticism of any kind, just interested.

Normally we take quite a bit more to Easter Road than we did yesterday but I really think it was a simple thing yesterday of people being short of cash. Our bus for Hearts is already nearly full and it is no coincidence that that is after monthly payday. Yesterday we had only 20 on the bus.

Previous Hearts game ( where we also had a great support) was 3rd of December..... again very close to payday.

Just seen the highlights and unbiased Sportscene commentary - according to the Beeb, Lee Croft is Public Enemy No1, Ando is a thug and Sandazas winner was purely due to Hanlon not marking him.

I give up....

They barely mentioned us again. Whenever they do it's all negative.