Celebrations!!

Saint GB

Yesterday's celebrations for the 2nd and 3rd goals are definitely up there with my favourite - its not often you get to join in with the players in celebrating a goal (Liam will always have a place in my heart for being the first player I can recall jumping into the crowd :)

What are your favourite goal celebrations? A time when you've lost control and gone absolutely mental? Any player celebrations stand out?

Yesterday's celebrations for the 2nd and 3rd goals are definitely up there with my favourite - its not often you get to join in with the players in celebrating a goal (Liam will always have a place in my heart for being the first player I can recall jumping into the crowd :)

What are your favourite goal celebrations? A time when you've lost control and gone absolutely mental? Any player celebrations stand out?

Liam's goal away at Dunfermline in the First was great too. If it had bust the net would have knocked me out. I was celebrating like a bairn as the crowd spilled onto park.

There's a great photo of Andy Brannigan's winning goal at Alloa as teenage skins surround Andy.

Loved the songs and celebrations when we knocked Rangers out of the cup at Ibrox too.

Morton game and the promotion celebrations will stay with me too as will winning league at Ayr.

Liam's goal away at Dunfermline in the First was great too. If it had bust the net would have knocked me out. I was celebrating like a bairn as the crowd spilled onto park.

There's a great photo of Andy Brannigan's winning goal at Alloa as teenage skins surround Andy.

Loved the songs and celebrations when we knocked Rangers out of the cup at Ibrox too.

Morton game and the promotion celebrations will stay with me too as will winning league at Ayr.

Liam's at Dunfermline holds a special place for me too. I was one of the first to make it to the touch line and was about to pile onto the park when I saw the young guy getting carried out so thought I'd better behave. Next thing I knew I was crushed up against the tiny fence by god only knows how many Saintees behind me, the whole time desperately trying not to jump over the wee wall or smash my knees on it!

Liams goal at the pars was brilliant, blue and white away day, going top of the league, being the winner and also the fact that it was a top drawer strike all made it memorable

Savo's double at ibrox speaks for itself

Savo against dundee in the first minute towards the end of promotion season resulted in a spectacular goal celebration

Jody Morris' bullet header to make it 2-2 on his debut at Dens was right in front of me... the celebrations from both players and fans was incredible! Was jumping about daft! Lost 3-2 unfortunately.

Peaso's winner at Tynie last season in the cup was one of the most special moments of my life, hugged every randomer I could find!

Jason Scotland's 2 goals down at Gretna when all they had to do was beat us to win the league, unbelievable celebrations in that pishy terracing along the side of the pitch.

Liam's goal at Easter Road last season to break our scoring duck was amazing, but when Mooner scored the winner in injury time everybody was celebrating like we'd won a cup!

I'll stop now