Scotland call ups

Super Saint

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus. How much longer are you going to pretend to support saints? Tell you what, I'm prepared to pay you in to the next game, as I don't believe you've been to a saints game bar sitting in the Rangers end and would be willing to bet you couldn't pick the names you've just mentioned out from the stand

Hope that clown Levein picks some saints players.

probably wont because he is obbsessed with old firm.

Who do you think deserves a call up.

For me, Dave McKay, Muzza, Liam Craig and Chris Millar shoud be there.

If sh£te like Berra, Commons andHutton get in so should these guys.

Def mcKay and Liam. Muzz will be in soon anyway as he's been on the fringes.

Ando? To be be fair he has just vastly improved.

Millar is nowhere near good enough. Get a grip.

The only saints player I would call up at the moment would probably be ando=he's had a great season so far and Scotland are lacking a strong centre back in my opinion.

Liam, Dave and Chris are no where near the set-up-harsh but true.

Wouldn't say Dave is far from good enough. Both Bardsley and Hutton are much better but when guys like Kenneth are getting caps then its fair game.

Don't know why SS is bringing up Berra's name. He's captain in a very decent side.

Midfield is Scotland's strongest area, no one in our team is good enough to get in that area.

Wouldn't say Dave is far from good enough. Both Bardsley and Hutton are much better but when guys like Kenneth are getting caps then its fair game.

Don't know why SS is bringing up Berra's name. He's captain in a very decent side.

Midfield is Scotland's strongest area, no one in our team is good enough to get in that area.

Apart from Muzz

^^^that.

Apart from Muzz

Not for me. Decent SPL player but just look at guys capable of playing midfield for Scotland.

Darren Fletcher, Charlie Adam, Barry Bannan, James Morrison, Scott Brown, Robert Snodgrass, James Forrest, Graham Dorrans, James Mcarthur, Kevin Thomson (long term injured). Thats just off the top of my head and excluding older guys like Barry Robson.

Scott Brown has a fair few flaws in his game but he's a good box to box, ball winning midfielder. Murray's main attribute is his height which at international level isn't as much of an issue as most teams play a passing game.

Edited by ryangordon86
Forgot Dorrans!

I'd like to see this obssesion with Celtic and Rangers players, I'll give you the Rangers side of the arguement, but there's only 3 regulars in the Celtic squad that are Scottish, and two of them in the Scotland squad, which the should be as they're very good players, sometimes you get the feeling that some people are obssesed about trying to slag off Celtic and Rangers, and don't have the facts to back up arguements against them

I'd like to see this obssesion with Celtic and Rangers players, I'll give you the Rangers side of the arguement, but there's only 3 regulars in the Celtic squad that are Scottish, and two of them in the Scotland squad, which the should be as they're very good players, sometimes you get the feeling that some people are obssesed about trying to slag off Celtic and Rangers, and don't have the facts to back up arguements against them

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i'd like to see this obssesion with celtic and rangers players, i'll give you the rangers side of the arguement, but there's only 3 regulars in the celtic squad that are scottish, and two of them in the scotland squad, which the should be as they're very good players, sometimes you get the feeling that some people are obssesed about trying to slag off celtic and rangers, and don't have the facts to back up arguements against them

warning warning warning hijack attempt hijack attempt!!!!!!!!!!!

The only saints player I would call up at the moment would probably be ando=he's had a great season so far and Scotland are lacking a strong centre back in my opinion.

Liam, Dave and Chris are no where near the set-up-harsh but true.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Totally right there Broon. He is versatile, athletic and a great spot ball taker.

I think if a lot of our guys played for the old firm they would get picked.

Craigy, McKay and Ando should be in. Muzza, Millar wouldnt look out of place amongts the gash he usually picks.

Levein is a yes man of the sfa though so he will continue to pick oldfirm players all the time.