Scotland call ups

Super Saint

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as i think liam has been brilliant this season, imo the only position he could play in is centre mid and that is ( arguably the strongest area scotland have) a bit unlikely, i think this because scotland play a dimension of 4-5-1 when defending and 4-3-3 when attacking and i dont think liam is creative enoughplayer to play on scotlands wing.

watching the cardiff vs palace game, if cowie and conroy can get call ups then Liam should be their
you havin a laugh? Conways miles better than liam craig, he can ghost past a man as if he aint there when on his game, you wont get that fae liam cos hes no pace for a start. Hes improvin but nowhere near an international

you havin a laugh? Conways miles better than liam craig, he can ghost past a man as if he aint there when on his game, you wont get that fae liam cos hes no pace for a start. Hes improvin but nowhere near an international

Sadly Conway is still struggling to go past players and stay on his feet when not touched by the defender.