#28 - 05/02/12 - Hearts 1-1 Saints - Scottish Cup

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed we need as many punters as possible at the game.

Although did hearts not want to drop the prices last year and we objected?

To even things up, Saints season ticket holders should be given reduced prices and the opportunity to buy one more at the reduced price (surely everyone knows a season ticket holder?).

That's what Hearts did on Sunday - is that allowed BTW? I thought both sets of fans had to be charged the same price.

Maybe make it £8 or £10 for Adults with season ticket holders paying £5 for themself and the same for a friend.

To even things up, Saints season ticket holders should be given reduced prices and the opportunity to buy one more at the reduced price (surely everyone knows a season ticket holder?).

That's what Hearts did on Sunday - is that allowed BTW? I thought both sets of fans had to be charged the same price.

Prices need to be agreed by both teams for cup ties.

Hearts have obviously subsidised their ST holders in the hope of a large crowd. Saints cut will be based on £20 per adult.

Prices need to be agreed by both teams for cup ties.

Hearts have obviously subsidised their ST holders in the hope of a large crowd. Saints cut will be based on £20 per adult.

I agree with this, but can you tell me if Hearts are supposed to add extra money from their dodgy finances in payment to balance Saints fans charges?

Well if hearts say no to a discount its time that fan power takes over. Email, phone and text every sports radio show, newspaper and show them up for ripping off fans at the time of austerity.

Let's name and shame them.

I've already e-mailed the SFA last Wednesday and am still waiting on a response!

Great day out and delighted to get a draw considering we went down to 10 men. We were probably the better team in the 2nd half but overall a draw was a fair result. Great support through :D Got a real "buzz" after Sheridan fired in the equalizer; who needs drugs when you've got SAINTS :D COYS!

Well if hearts say no to a discount its time that fan power takes over. Email, phone and text every sports radio show, newspaper and show them up for ripping off fans at the time of austerity.

Let's name and shame them.

Didn't Saints refuse a discounted ticket price in our cup game at Tynecastle last year, to increase their ticket income?