Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The interesting thing about that is that the pressure will swing away from THE Rangers and towards Motherwell. That will actually suit THE Rangers better

Not sure the pressure will swing away from them. Motherwell will feel pressure particularly because of last night's result but "ra peepul", the media and probably everyone inside Ibrox will expect them to win.

Some of the "Ranjurs" forums are fun to read at the moment seems theres plenty of in house fighting going on,some posters claiming they are glad to be out of that cup as it would have been an embarrassment winning it,others claiming they only got beat because QoS are a league above them and quite a few calling for Mcoist to quit.

It makes some good reading if your bored :wink:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showforum=1

But haven't they sold out 95% of Ibrox as season tickets - ie the money's in the bank, and to an extent it doesn't matter how many turn up?

The season ticket money is more and likely spent now or at least some of it gone into the players wages pot,if the crowds do start to drop they will lose out on the likes of catering,merchandise sales etc,they have to keep Ibrox/Murray park running as a business whatever happens,theres staff to pay,stewards each match day along with the police and many other factors,i for one reckon "The Rangers" will be hitting the headlines again before the end of the season in regards to them not fulfilling payments etc.

Green's comments in The Scotsman are disgusting.

"Not all SPL clubs will be welcomed to Ibrox like Motherwell - Rangers chief"

If there is one wat to incite hatred and violence with the Govan Neathandrals....it is comments like this :evil:

The guy is a disgrace. It's like they have taken everything that is wrong with THE Rangers and their former guise and cloned it all into one individual

"No one likes us..... we don't care" is the battle cry. From the most ridiculous comments from Green it would apear that Newco "The Rangers" hierarchy are slightly bitter at present.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19661156

The worrying thing now, is how deluded Mr Green has become. His remark about Ross County is an INSULT of the highest order and I would be raging if I were a County fan.

His theory and observations state that the reason clubs across Scotland wish to win leagues and gain promotion from the SFL, is not to play in the top flight of Scottish football..............no, don't be so silly. It is simply to play Rangers!!

Mr Green also discusses Rangers being thrown into Divsion 3. WAKE UP! Dodo FC is dead, ceased..... no more..... this is a dead parrot.

You are a NEW CLUB.

Dear Mr Green,

Wake up and smell the coffee, Rangers no longer exist, you were not thrown into Div 3... and please apologise without reservation to Ross County.

Get the feeling that reasoning with Mr Green maybe more difficult than having a rational discussion with a temperamental, stubborn 3 year old on the demand for sugar based products.

GREEN is only at The Rangers to make money out of a previous dying entity - He did exactly what the "Amercan guy" said he would do right from his application and that was to Liquidate and start again.

GREEN is well aware of his obligations and is struggling to make the "big buck" whilst his "toy" languishes in the lower division and who are struggling to cope with the fact that the other Div 3 clubs are raising their game against "The Rangers".

Green knows that the Rangers fans are starting to mump and moan at the way the club ISNT progressing and "Supposedly" able to walk through every game both Home and Away......Its hitting Greens pocket and its punctured his vast ego -He cant take the way he isnt making enough and probably wishes he had taken Walter Smiths offer way back when.......Green cant handle the pressure that surrounds this "mighty giant" of a club and the expectations of the "loyal faithful" who still demand a return to being successful.

He is becoming a wee wean -throwing his pram toys out at every opportunity until the big man (men) from the SFA-SPL listen to his rants about "How we need The Rangers".

FIRST Mr Green you have to earn the right and stop talking the "wee wee".

Apart from that I dont give a shit.

His comment about some SPL clubs being unwelcome at Ibrox is downright dangerous - I'd say it's even more likely to provoke idiots than McCoist's stupid "who are these people?" remarks. This guy should have the book thrown at him (again) for this.

On the other hand, I'm grateful to him for continually pointing out that it's the rest of Scottish football's fault that Rangers went out of business. I keep thinking it was their own fault for cheating, diddling their taxes and spending money they didn't have - but thankfully he pops up helpfully in the media every couple of days to remind me that it is, in fact, the fault of everyone else in Scotland.

Re greens piece on the beeb, linked above. External pressures? What is that grade a asshole on about? Pressure from where? Who could possibly exert that much pressure? Does he mean fan pressure? But that was ok for Motherwell, so can't be that.

Questions need to be asked, by the media firstly (oops, silly me, it appears lamb is still on the menu...) but more importantly the footballing authorities need to take a long hard look at some of his statements and allegations and act accordingly.

They are only a mid table 3rd division outfit. An official from a more important club had to resign lately due to his comments on the situation. Why is this clown being treated with more reverence?

Now I don't like him much either but imagine if Neil Lennon had made some of those remarks. He is basically sanctioning his home fans to abuse and intimidate away fans. This vicious clown should be thrown out of football for ever.

And imagine the reaction if any other manager or chairman said that The Rangers are not welcome. And the threats and hate mail would come pouring out, but somehow it's ok for Green to say it.

What is his agenda with all this bile coming out of his mouth every few days. Certainly he's playing to his own supporters, but what is he trying to achieve?

And imagine the reaction if any other manager or chairman said that The Rangers are not welcome. And the threats and hate mail would come pouring out, but somehow it's ok for Green to say it.

What is his agenda with all this bile coming out of his mouth every few days. Certainly he's playing to his own supporters, but what is he trying to achieve?

Making sure he keeps himself and his vile club in the media.