Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does King meet the 'fit and proper' guidelines that are supposedly demanded by the SFA?

-----------------------

gd you should know by now that the SFA and SPFL rules are written in stone when applied to your common all garden clubs, however, should any team playing out of Ibrox fall foul of these rules the the following caveat should be applied:

"... or as otherwise determined by the board"

Hearts will win next years Scottish Championship

Take a bet on that?

Hertz are every bit as guilty as the the rangers on the financial fiddling front.

They have no shame whatsoever about their theiving either to the extent that they bang on about the MacCrae thing and yet when they collected money for the Poppy Fund these very same people emptied the buckets into their own pockets to pay players they couldn't afford. And now they bang on about their "team of talented youngsters" who are no younger than most other teams in the league.

Hope they keep falling down the leagues until they no longer exist and their deathtrap of a stadium is bulldozed into the ground.

Does King meet the 'fit and proper' guidelines that are supposedly demanded by the SFA?

I don't think he would have to really...I would guess he could put up to the money to own Sevco but not actually hold any position within the club.  I might be wrong on that but that is my understanding of it.

The fit and proper test applies to any office bearer, secretary, director or member of the board. By implication this could include "owners" although it would be pretty difficult to extend the test to minority shareholders with no board seat, which is where Dave boy might end up.

If recent press on Mr King's history is correct, then he would almosty certainly fail this part of the fit and proper test "

(h)   he has been convicted within the last 10 years of (i) an offence liable to imprisonment of two years or more, (ii) corruption or (iii) fraud;"

Therefore, dear viewers, I can't see any way Mr. King will get control unless he uses a puppet proxy or just buys up shares with a view to getting voting power.

I don't think he would have to really...I would guess he could put up to the money to own Sevco but not actually hold any position within the club.  I might be wrong on that but that is my understanding of it.

King's latest ramblings are quite interesting.

Laxey Hedgies Inc. get a guaranteed 15% RoI (with upside if they take paper) on a one year loan, AND the benefit of security over Ranger's Car Park and HQ building. Secured loans don't normally have a vig of 15%; that's a kneecapper's rate of interest. If the shares are raised at a discount (which is inevitable) the RoI will increase accordingly in terms of the underlying share value they receive.

No wonder they're shopping for another loan, news today says that another £1m is on offer on better terms. I have to question the commercial nous and/or the impartiality of this current Rangers board for agreeing to a deal like that, especially with a connected party who purports to have the Club's best interests at heart.

Edited by babychunder

Spoke to an insider who has very recently (in his words - finally) been dismissed from employment with the the (media representative role)

There was a the the fan in the room so he was polite, but described the latest move, allowing 'the lunatics to finally grab control of the sinking asylum' as a pretty catastrophic turn in a downward spiral.

He also said he'd be watching his bank account in vain hope rather than expectation for the settlement of final fees due.

You couldn't make this up! You have to wonder how they are going to cope a division higher!? They have hardly set the heather on fire with less than stellar performances against Stenhousemuir, Stranraer...etcetera.

Most games they have had to rely on the obligatory penalty, or diving about to get the opposition sent off.

Stuck with a manager who under normal circumstances would have been given the heave ho a long time ago! Unable to buy out his contract. How the mighty have fallen! It's very satisfying for those of us who are mocked for supporting a fiscally sound 'diddy' team!!!!

COYS⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

The sad thing is they will get away with it. The Scottish media in particular the bbc have been so uncritical of the whole fiasco giggles Gordon doesn't care as long as his beloved Aberdeen are ok and Dodds and Chick are just orgasmic at the thought of regular slots at ibrox in less than eighteen months time .Tthe legislative bodies like the sfa just turn a blind eye to it all. The only hope is they go bust again. I,m sure Black is betting on it. The only person who seems to have been willing to expose it is Alex Thomson from channel 4, even the guy from the bbc who did the documentary seems to have disappeared.By all means be proud of our club but remember Steve brown had to be persuaded to kick them out the last time.

JUst a thought but if the The do go bust again and incur the wrath (giggles up own sleeve) of the SFLPLFA or whatever they call themselves now

are they now banned from European compititon for a further 3 years?

Don't think they could claim 3 years fiscal with going bust twice in 3 years.

Only good thing about it is Europe don't seem to hold the The in such awe as does the SFLPLFA.

To EUFA they're just another diddy team.

they may go into administration but they are unlikely to go into liquidation again unless they have been running up huge debts. As they are borrowing money from fans and shareholders it doesn't seem likely that things are that bad. It does show that the banks aren't keen to lend them money. The real killer would be tax money and as a new organisation they don't have to worry about tax case appeals. Only liquidation would give them problems with UEFA as they would be a new entity and wouldn't have three years worth of accounts.