Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Must have had his tongue firmly in his cheek.....HUGE advantage.....

Never supported United before but making an exception for this....

I don't know how they expect this stuff to be taken seriously.  I should be used to the b0lloks that comes out of that place, but this really is unbelievable.

How can it possibly NOT be and advantage playing at Castle Greyskull.  Who is he trying to fool?  Does he realise how stupid it makes him out to be?  Perhaps he is too stupid to realise.

Really hope the Arabs give them a royal stuffing.  2-0 up within 10 minutes as a starter.

In the latest airing of the thoughts of Chairman King there is at last some clarity as to how he sees his season ticket wheeze working.  Fans who support his ideas will pay their money over to Sevco and request that it be placed in a separate account to be controlled by Chairman King who will decide when funds from this "trust" are to be released.  Meantime Sevco will nonetheless issue these fans with season tickets. Not surprisingly this part of the King/Sevco Board discussions was described by the Board as "an area where a common view could not be reached".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, THE THE have overspent in order to win the 3rd and 2nd Divisions at a canter and now face the prospect of cutting back on their budget when in the Championship. Now, I aint no business leader, but am I the only one spotting a major flaw in that business plan??

I doubt Fat Sally could lead that team to win the Championship.....a new manager will be in place for next season I reckon, with Sally 'moved upstairs'. Maybe a role as 'taster' to assist in selecting the corporate menus or something

Well done Raith. Did you notice the great we-don't-do-walking-away practically sprinting out of Easter Road. Don't think they will be selling many season tickets for next year based on today's showing. Great to see that wee p***k Black catching a few sore ones. Really wishing we could have met them in the semi instead of the Dons as would have been an enjoyable day out.